Midori Eco Salon is a one-stop-beauty-shop. The salon offers a full menu of hair dressing services (including colour, cut, extensions, up-dos, treatments, ethnic hair services and hair extensions) as well as a beauty and spa menu (including massages, waxing, make-up, manicures and pedicures and so much more). What’s more, they also offer free Wi-Fi and Nespresso coffee (and other beverages) and transfers to and from the salon (within a 5km radius) for all clients. Visit Midori Eco Salon on Facebook.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With Guide Dogs SA
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
- La Senza Sandton City To Launch Brand-New Concept Store
- Has Anyone Been To The New Signature Lux Hotel Yet?
- Belle's Patisserie Is Just The Place For All Your Cake And Indulgence Needs
- Clicks BabyClub #MeetUp
- Exclusive Bridal Fair
- Women's Day - Pop and Shop and Game
- Celebrate Women's Month With The Girls At The HealthyFood Studio
Midori Eco Salon lets you look after your locks and the planet at the same time. The hair salon is located in the World Trade Centre in Sandton and is a fully-fledged eco-salon – which means they only use products that are friendly to you, your hair and the environment. Everything from the tiles on the floors and paint on the walls to the nail varnish and hair dye is eco-friendly.
Venue Name:Midori Eco Salon
Shop no. 8, first floor, Greenpark, Cnr West Rd South and Lower Street, Benmore, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday & Sunday: Closed, Tuesday - Saturday: 09h00 - 18h00
Type of Pamper:Hair and Nails