Midori Eco Salon is a one-stop-beauty-shop. The salon offers a full menu of hair dressing services (including colour, cut, extensions, up-dos, treatments, ethnic hair services and hair extensions) as well as a beauty and spa menu (including massages, waxing, make-up, manicures and pedicures and so much more). What’s more, they also offer free Wi-Fi and Nespresso coffee (and other beverages) and transfers to and from the salon (within a 5km radius) for all clients. Visit Midori Eco Salon on Facebook.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Saint Paddy's Day Bush Pub Run
- Sandton Craft Beer Fair
- H.O.T. Day Out
- Piccolo Mondo Offers A Fine Dining Experience You Cannot Miss!
- The Sir James Woodlands Masquerade
- Travel With Your Taste Buds
- The Colour Fest U18
- Friday Fiesta At Katys Palace Bar
- Piccolo Mondo’s Gourmet Evenings Are Back!
- RMB WineX 2017
- South Africa VS Sri Lanka T20
- Get Your 2017 Off To A Healthy Start With The Discovery Vitality HealthyFood Studio
Midori Eco Salon lets you look after your locks and the planet at the same time. The hair salon is located in the World Trade Centre in Sandton and is a fully-fledged eco-salon – which means they only use products that are friendly to you, your hair and the environment. Everything from the tiles on the floors and paint on the walls to the nail varnish and hair dye is eco-friendly.
Venue Name:Midori Eco Salon
Shop no. 8, first floor, Greenpark, Cnr West Rd South and Lower Street, Benmore, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday & Sunday: Closed, Tuesday - Saturday: 09h00 - 18h00
Type of Pamper:Hair and Nails