Midori Eco Salon is a one-stop-beauty-shop. The salon offers a full menu of hair dressing services (including colour, cut, extensions, up-dos, treatments, ethnic hair services and hair extensions) as well as a beauty and spa menu (including massages, waxing, make-up, manicures and pedicures and so much more). What’s more, they also offer free Wi-Fi and Nespresso coffee (and other beverages) and transfers to and from the salon (within a 5km radius) for all clients. Visit Midori Eco Salon on Facebook.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- SingabantuBenefit Fashion Show
- Toddler Seminar 2018
- Cars, Coffee & Donuts Sandton City Rooftop
- RMB WineX 2018
- Mother and Daughter Event
- Inanda High Goal Invitational 2018 Starts Polo Season
- Amberley Open Day
- The Grande Parade - Electronic Edition
- Design Johannesburg
- Replay FW18 Collection Takes Joburg By Storm
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Why Was David Beckham At The Living Room?
Midori Eco Salon lets you look after your locks and the planet at the same time. The hair salon is located in the World Trade Centre in Sandton and is a fully-fledged eco-salon – which means they only use products that are friendly to you, your hair and the environment. Everything from the tiles on the floors and paint on the walls to the nail varnish and hair dye is eco-friendly.
Venue Name:Midori Eco Salon
Shop no. 8, first floor, Greenpark, Cnr West Rd South and Lower Street, Benmore, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday & Sunday: Closed, Tuesday - Saturday: 09h00 - 18h00
Type of Pamper:Hair and Nails