Mike’s Kitchen is a family-oriented restaurant that is well known for its traditional grilled steak.
The Mike’s Kitchen in Bryanston is great for families with young children because they can play around at the spacious ‘Kid’s Corner’ before the food arrives. Kids can also participate in ‘Little Chefs’ parties.
Menus include different varieties of food, from appetizers to dessert, and a special kiddies menu. Always be be on the look out for promotions at this restaurant, which occur monthly to make your dining experience worthwhile.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Biogen Valentines Night Trail Run
- Moonlight Markets at Bryanston Organic & Natural Market
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
This Mike’s Kitchen branch is situated at 298 Main Road, Bryanston.
Venue Name:Mike’s Kitchen (Bryanston)
298 Main Road, Bryanston, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday- Thursday: 11h00 - 22h00, Friday- Sunday: 11h00 - 23h00
Price Range:R300 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 20 reviews
We came during the weekend mid month. The place quiet but had a great atmosphere. Loved the new look. We had the peri peri chicken and pizzaiola schnitzel both meal were delicous and the portion size...
we came into your place for dinner ,was fri evening ,no atmosphere no soft background music also very quite for a fri evening waitress was helpful we asked if we could have a candle to make it feel a...
We had mothers day lunch at Mike's Kitchen. From the start the service was good but the waiter did not seem to know what a buffet was. We asked if they buffet was available but he said no the menus...