Mike’s Kitchen is a family-oriented restaurant that is well known for its traditional grilled steak.
The Mike’s Kitchen in Bryanston is great for families with young children because they can play around at the spacious ‘Kid’s Corner’ before the food arrives. Kids can also participate in ‘Little Chefs’ parties.
Menus include different varieties of food, from appetizers to dessert, and a special kiddies menu. Always be be on the look out for promotions at this restaurant, which occur monthly to make your dining experience worthwhile.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Vintage With Love Joburg 2018
- The Cover Ups
- Polotiqe Ultimate Shopping & Lunch @ Jackson’s
- #WeTry: Shelli NT Went Sky Dining
- Bryanston Organic Market The Coal Train Marimba Band
- Bryanston Organic Market Chilled Cafe
- Checking Out Sneaker Shack
- Bryanston Organic and Natural Market
- #SupportLocal - There's A Hidden Gem of A Bakery At The River Club
- Crafts Alive At Bryanston Organic Market
- Birdz Has Landed In Bryanston
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
This Mike’s Kitchen branch is situated at 298 Main Road, Bryanston.
Venue Name:Mike’s Kitchen (Bryanston)
298 Main Road, Bryanston, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday- Thursday: 11h00 - 22h00, Friday- Sunday: 11h00 - 23h00
Price Range:R300 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 23 reviews
Marilyn G Says:
Popped into Mike's Kitchen for a quick lunch on a very rainy day. Staff were excellent, understood we were in a hurry but, we enjoyed tasty Stuffed Mushrooms and delicious Chicken wings.
was there for Christmas lunch, very nice atmosfrere, waitereses very friendly greet at door when you go in and out, this was a help yourself buffet, . very nice food . And everyone was so friendly...
We came during the weekend mid month. The place quiet but had a great atmosphere. Loved the new look. We had the peri peri chicken and pizzaiola schnitzel both meal were delicous and the portion size...