This is a pet friendly countryside eatery, surrounded by lush and tranquil gardens and an abundance of bird life.
Set outside Johannesburg, you get to enjoy a peaceful afternoon and indulge in delicious food, good company, great coffee, cocktails and home-baked delights.
This is perfect venue for baby showers, weddings, bachelor parties and so much more. There is also a wonderful playground to keep the little ones entertained.
Have you been here? Rate and Review your experience below!
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Rumours Rocks For Saints
- The First LoCrate Picnic
- St Stithians Open Air Cinema
- The DLSHCC Highland Gathering 2017
- Soweto Camp Festival 2017
- Riding For A Future Without Tuberculosis
- Easter Night Hunt
- Hey Baby Boutique Fair - Joburg 2017
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Temporary Road Restrictions For 2017 J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge
- Don't Miss SHF's End-Of-Season Clearance Sale!
- Off The Beat ‘n Track
Miss Grace Country Food House is situated in the south of Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 26 reviews
Valentine's Dinner - What an awesome experience. Service was superb, the food was first class and the personal attention by the owner, topped it off as a definite to visit place. The rustic nature...
As soon as you drive down the driveway to the venue, you already feel tranquility taking over and you feel calm and relaxed. Although the venue is child friendly, the restaurant is secluded enough...
Great Chicken Mayo and Chocolate Frappe. Excellent burgers. Atmosphere is relaxing. Great for birthdays or high days.