This is a pet friendly countryside eatery, surrounded by lush and tranquil gardens and an abundance of bird life.
Set outside Johannesburg, you get to enjoy a peaceful afternoon and indulge in delicious food, good company, great coffee, cocktails and home-baked delights.
This is perfect venue for baby showers, weddings, bachelor parties and so much more. There is also a wonderful playground to keep the little ones entertained.
Have you been here? Rate and Review your experience below!
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Have You Heard? Aero Hits SA Fashion Week Colab
- Braamfontein in 36 Hours
- Country Market's Christmas Market 2017
- Summer Vine Festival
- Boutique Christmas Market
- Glenshiel Christmas Fair
- Trick or Treat at Northmead Square
- Top Sweet Shops in Johannesburg
- Don't Miss These Unbelievable Deals From Flight Centre
- Beauty For Breast Cancer
- Urbanologi Wins Globally Recognised Restaurant Design Award
- Sandton City Takes Family Fun To The Next Level With A Brand-New Area
Miss Grace Country Food House is situated in the south of Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 32 reviews
On August 9 I attended a Women's Day event organised by "The Love Army", a non-profit started by Gina Athans, the daughter of the owners of Miss Grace. This venue is a hidden gem south of...
Charl C Says:
Miss grace What a place Friendly service and had a nice breakfast. Also had coffee that was very good. Would recommend it. Dog friendly so you can bring you dog and even order treats for your pooch.
My cousin and I came to have lunch here the setting is tranquil and beautiful and the food sublime. One of the best places I have been to in years.