This is a pet friendly countryside eatery, surrounded by lush and tranquil gardens and an abundance of bird life.
Set outside Johannesburg, you get to enjoy a peaceful afternoon and indulge in delicious food, good company, great coffee, cocktails and home-baked delights.
This is perfect venue for baby showers, weddings, bachelor parties and so much more. There is also a wonderful playground to keep the little ones entertained.
Have you been here? Rate and Review your experience below!
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Feel-Good Recipes To Keep You Warm
- John Legend Is Coming Back To SA!
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Joburg Restaurateur, James Diack, To Open Fourth Restaurant
- Melrose Arch Kicks off A Two-Month Celebration Of Art
- WIN A High Tea For Two At The Palazzo Hotel
- WIN With Skoobs Champagne Bar
- WIN A Night Out For 2 At Montecasino
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Bubbly Oreo Showcases SA's Favourite Celeb Stories In Its Museum of Joy and Wonder
- The Parlotones @ Barnyard Theatre Cresta
- Open Gardens Meander 2017
- The East Rand Spring Festival
Miss Grace Country Food House is situated in the south of Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 32 reviews
On August 9 I attended a Women's Day event organised by "The Love Army", a non-profit started by Gina Athans, the daughter of the owners of Miss Grace. This venue is a hidden gem south of...
Charl C Says:
Miss grace What a place Friendly service and had a nice breakfast. Also had coffee that was very good. Would recommend it. Dog friendly so you can bring you dog and even order treats for your pooch.
My cousin and I came to have lunch here the setting is tranquil and beautiful and the food sublime. One of the best places I have been to in years.