This is a pet friendly countryside eatery, surrounded by lush and tranquil gardens and an abundance of bird life.
Set outside Johannesburg, you get to enjoy a peaceful afternoon and indulge in delicious food, good company, great coffee, cocktails and home-baked delights.
This is perfect venue for baby showers, weddings, bachelor parties and so much more. There is also a wonderful playground to keep the little ones entertained.
Have you been here? Rate and Review your experience below!
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- SHF Has Something Special In Store This Mother's Day
- Marvellous Creations Is Hitting Jozi Sweethearts By Storm
- Snuggle Buddies
- A Techno Experience Not To Be Missed!
- Festival of Ales – Beer, Wine, Cider and Medieval Festival
- The Box Comedy @ P.O.P Art Theatre
- Discovery 947 Rhythm Run
- The Girl On The Train
- The Hottest Tech Gadgets For Kids
- Varsity Open Days
- Things Are Warming Up This Autumn At Silverstar
- Family-Friendly Holiday Spots Around South Africa
Miss Grace Country Food House is situated in the south of Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 28 reviews
misleading menu and pricing ----- inexperienced, unacommodating and rude young waitress ----- certainly not value for money
Miss Grace is one of my favorite restaurants to go to on the weekends. The food is absolutely amazing and the staff are so polite and friendly. The restaurant is very child friendly and has a play...
Valentine's Dinner - What an awesome experience. Service was superb, the food was first class and the personal attention by the owner, topped it off as a definite to visit place. The rustic nature...