This is a pet friendly countryside eatery, surrounded by lush and tranquil gardens and an abundance of bird life.
Set outside Johannesburg, you get to enjoy a peaceful afternoon and indulge in delicious food, good company, great coffee, cocktails and home-baked delights.
This is perfect venue for baby showers, weddings, bachelor parties and so much more. There is also a wonderful playground to keep the little ones entertained.
Have you been here? Rate and Review your experience below!
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Hello Silly Season! October Night Market
- Ice Cream Sunday – BOO!
- Halloween Weekend Market
- Secret Sunrise JHB Volume 18
- In The Forest Christmas Folk Market
- DStv Halloween Night Run
- A Tour Of Krispy Kreme's Roastery
- Don’t Miss Out On The Last Gourmet Dinner Of The Year!
- Natural Hair & Beauty Festival
- Women's Health Fit Night Out
- Korean Film and Food Festival
Miss Grace Country Food House is situated in the south of Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 24 reviews
Great Chicken Mayo and Chocolate Frappe. Excellent burgers. Atmosphere is relaxing. Great for birthdays or high days.
Lovely place, the garden is really beautiful which gives a peaceful atmosphere. Food was really tasty! I will go there anytime!
Rya-Mari M Says:
What a lovely country venue for breakfast, lunch or even just cake and coffee. It is a beautiful haven a short drive from Johannesburg with friendly staff and lovely food. We had a toasted sandwich...