This is a pet friendly countryside eatery, surrounded by lush and tranquil gardens and an abundance of bird life. This Guest House is surrounded by great land to host different events.
Set outside Johannesburg, you get to enjoy a peaceful afternoon and indulge in delicious food, good company, great coffee, cocktails and home-baked delights.
This is perfect venue for baby showers, weddings, bachelor parties and so much more. There is also a wonderful playground to keep the little ones entertained.
Have you been here? Rate and Review your experience below!
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- People of Joburg: Meet Jeffry Xingwane
- The Weekend Market Movie Night
- The Stables Easter Market
- Get Ready For Autumn At The SHF Sofa Sale This Weekend
- Dynamo Will Be Heading To Time Square In Pretoria This May
- CrankChaos 2018 Is Almost Here
- Mid-Level Website Developer and Designer
- The Fussy Vegan Brings Good Food
- The Great Mind Behind Katu Vellies
- The Epitome of Art: Tumelo Ntja
- Let Them Climb Walls at CityROCK
Miss Grace Country Food House is situated in the south of Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 36 reviews
Rya-Mari M Says:
This is a lovely option in the south of Johannesburg and manages to combine the country feeling with a quaint and unique atmosphere. Choose between tables in side and outside to enjoy the...
I reviewed this restaurant a few years ago and we decided to see if things had improved since. It is a lovely garden setting. A group of friends went for lunch and although the food on the whole...
Mike F Says:
We were really surprised by the lovely experience. The setting is quaint and beautiful, with the most amazing trees and flowers. The setting has a very strong riverine feel to it. The service was...