This is a pet friendly countryside eatery, surrounded by lush and tranquil gardens and an abundance of bird life.
Set outside Johannesburg, you get to enjoy a peaceful afternoon and indulge in delicious food, good company, great coffee, cocktails and home-baked delights.
This is perfect venue for baby showers, weddings, bachelor parties and so much more. There is also a wonderful playground to keep the little ones entertained.
Have you been here? Rate and Review your experience below!
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- The Coolest B & B in Melville: Life On 3rd
- Make Your Gift A Little More Personal With Thomas Sabo
- Experience A White Christmas This Year With KLM!
- Colour In The Sun Joburg
- 4th Sedibeng Summer Festival
- Randlords New Years Bash
- Summer Social Bring The Heat
- It's A Deep Thing - Summer Break-Up 2016
- David Guetta in Johannesburg
- Wine Not New Years
- AuthenticSundays Presents: The Authentic All White Send Off
- The Soweto Deep House Festival
Miss Grace Country Food House is situated in the south of Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 24 reviews
Great Chicken Mayo and Chocolate Frappe. Excellent burgers. Atmosphere is relaxing. Great for birthdays or high days.
Lovely place, the garden is really beautiful which gives a peaceful atmosphere. Food was really tasty! I will go there anytime!
Rya-Mari M Says:
What a lovely country venue for breakfast, lunch or even just cake and coffee. It is a beautiful haven a short drive from Johannesburg with friendly staff and lovely food. We had a toasted sandwich...