This is a pet friendly countryside eatery, surrounded by lush and tranquil gardens and an abundance of bird life.
Set outside Johannesburg, you get to enjoy a peaceful afternoon and indulge in delicious food, good company, great coffee, cocktails and home-baked delights.
This is perfect venue for baby showers, weddings, bachelor parties and so much more. There is also a wonderful playground to keep the little ones entertained.
Have you been here? Rate and Review your experience below!
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- The Bacardi Holiday Club
- Make A Difference with Mastercard This Holiday Season
- Things Just Got Even More Delicious With Crumbs & Cream's Irresistible Summer Menu
- All We Want For Christmas Is...
- Last Minute Gift Ideas
- MozamJozi New Year Beach Picnic
- The Illusionists South Africa Tour
- Book Your Holiday Getaway With African Pride Irene Country Lodge At R995!
- Join The Festive Cheer At Cresta Shopping Centre!
- Find the Perfect gift at the SHF Festive Flash Sale
- NYE With Mesh
- Become A Tourist In Your Own City
Miss Grace Country Food House is situated in the south of Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 35 reviews
I reviewed this restaurant a few years ago and we decided to see if things had improved since. It is a lovely garden setting. A group of friends went for lunch and although the food on the whole...
Mike F Says:
We were really surprised by the lovely experience. The setting is quaint and beautiful, with the most amazing trees and flowers. The setting has a very strong riverine feel to it. The service was...
Liezel B Says:
I have been to Miss Grace a few times now, and every time I go there I absolutely love it! The food is phenomenal, atmosphere is relaxing and so pretty. I love it that it’s pet friendly too! Would...