This is a pet friendly countryside eatery, surrounded by lush and tranquil gardens and an abundance of bird life.
Set outside Johannesburg, you get to enjoy a peaceful afternoon and indulge in delicious food, good company, great coffee, cocktails and home-baked delights.
This is perfect venue for baby showers, weddings, bachelor parties and so much more. There is also a wonderful playground to keep the little ones entertained.
Have you been here? Rate and Review your experience below!
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- SHF Has Something Extra Special For You This Valentine’s Day!
- Celebrating V-Day With The Arbour Cafe's New Menu
- A Family Experience Like No Other At Emperors Palace
- Secret Sunset Vol. 3 – Pretoria
- Timo ODV at Arcade Empire
- Francois van Coke – New Album Launch
- Valentine Tango
- Don't Miss Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert This April!
- The Beeld Holiday Show 2017
- Le Movie Club at The Bioscope
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- The Joburg Prawn Festival
Miss Grace Country Food House is situated in the south of Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 24 reviews
Great Chicken Mayo and Chocolate Frappe. Excellent burgers. Atmosphere is relaxing. Great for birthdays or high days.
Lovely place, the garden is really beautiful which gives a peaceful atmosphere. Food was really tasty! I will go there anytime!
Rya-Mari M Says:
What a lovely country venue for breakfast, lunch or even just cake and coffee. It is a beautiful haven a short drive from Johannesburg with friendly staff and lovely food. We had a toasted sandwich...