This is a pet friendly countryside eatery, surrounded by lush and tranquil gardens and an abundance of bird life.
Set outside Johannesburg, you get to enjoy a peaceful afternoon and indulge in delicious food, good company, great coffee, cocktails and home-baked delights.
This is perfect venue for baby showers, weddings, bachelor parties and so much more. There is also a wonderful playground to keep the little ones entertained.
Have you been here? Rate and Review your experience below!
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Comedy Station - July 2017 Edition
- Mutters Dog Day
- Tortoise and Hare Night Run
- Mental Health Fun Walk For Mandela Day
- The Urban Garden Farmer's Market
- The Polar Bear Swim
- July In Jozi
- The Restaurants Of 44 Stanley
- Open Your World With Flight Centre
- Christmas Has Come Early With Via La Moda's Showroom Sale!
- Cosmo Mall's Cosmic Kids School Holiday Fun Programme
- Alpha True Craft Breaks The Mould And Mixes Things Up
Miss Grace Country Food House is situated in the south of Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 31 reviews
Charl C Says:
Miss grace What a place Friendly service and had a nice breakfast. Also had coffee that was very good. Would recommend it. Dog friendly so you can bring you dog and even order treats for your pooch.
My cousin and I came to have lunch here the setting is tranquil and beautiful and the food sublime. One of the best places I have been to in years.
Rya-Mari M Says:
Miss Grace is situated on the outskirts of Johannesburg; it offers a place of tranquility, is pet friendly and offers great service and good food. It's the ideal place to spend some time - choose...