Mo-Zam-Bik embraces Mozambican décor and cuisine to the fullest; you’d swear you are in Mozambique! Their menu is filled with mouthwatering food that not only pleases the tastebuds but also catches the eye. The restaurant also hosts events, should you wish to attend some or host with them. Best part, the restaurant is family friendly so both the young and old are treated like royals!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Father's Day Sunday Lunch - Fairway Hotel
- Mother's Day Lunch - The Fairway Hotel
- Chicago's Band Music Festival - 70s, 80s, 90s
- Romantic Couples Class
- The Joburg Open
- Catching Up With Leigh-Ann Smith, Owner Of Feminite
- Zonnebloem Wine Dinner - The Fairway Hotel
- Wildekrans Wine Dinner - The Fairway Hotel
- Le Riche Wine Dinner - The Fairway Hotel
- Durbanville Hills Wine Dinner - The Fairway Hotel
- Zevenwacht Wine Dinner - The Fairway Hotel
- Boschendal Wine Dinner
Mo-Zam-Bik is located in Randpark Ridge, Johannesburg.
Shop 1 Trinity Village Knoppiesdoring str, Randburg, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Mon: 16:00 – 21:00 | Tues: 12:00 – 21:30 | Wed - Thurs: 12:00 – 22:00 | Fri & Sat: 12:00 – 23:00 | Sun: 12:00 – 20:30
Type of Cuisine:Family Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 506 reviews
Great place to eat. Clean / Friendly / helpful. food was heavenly Cant wait to go back there. Prices reasonable.
Bruce G Says:
Quality is consistent. I am a fan of the deboned chicken with coconut rice with either giblets or chicken livers as a starter. The Mozambiquan rum based jugs are a must. Either mixed with cream soda...
A big and roomy restaurant, ideal and used to catering for big tables. Great for a leisurely lunch, with lots of steaks, chicken and seafood dishes to choose from. The calamari, chorizo and olive...