- Gin & Bubbly Party Festival at Hashtag Kitchen & Bar
- Greek Street Food With A Lot Of SOUL! - Soul Souvlaki
- Gin & Bubbly Festival
- Open Gardens Meander 2017
- Top Five Coffee Shops
- Izabelle Hammon Pop Up
- One Day Urban Yoga Retreat With A Very Special Guest
- Harry Potter Quiz Night
- Rocking Lunch At AJ's
- Top 5 Curry Hotspots
- Escape To A Pamper Retreat For Two At Hands On Retreat
Modo Mio is located in Shepherd Market, alongside Jan Smuts Avenue in Craighall.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 24 reviews
Alasdair G Says:
We went there for an impromptu dinner and we're very pleasantly surprised, the caprese and artichoke starters were simple and very good, no fuss food! Our mains of linguine vongole and gamberi was...
runi R Says:
I had take away pizza before from this place and thought it looked quite quaint and have wanted to give it a try. However, on the night I went (Saturday), the place was empty, dark and dingy. The...
Bronwyn M Says:
tiny little quirky restaurant in a parking lot in the middle of a block of flats. food was truly wonderful, my husband rated his vongele linguine as one of the best he has ever had. my risotto was...