Founded by Vanessa and Grant Murphy, Mon Petit Throbb aims to create a unique and unforgettable dining experience. Best known for quick dining, you can hop-in and hop-out at your convenience. A range of food is offered – from French, Mediterranean, Italian, seafood, sushi and café food – Mon Petit Throbb has a yummy snack for anyone and everyone. But do not be discouraged, the restaurant also offers wholesome meals should you wish for full dining.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet At Montecasino
- The Original Cast Of “RENT” Reunites For A 10th SA Anniversary Concert
- Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, The Hit Musical, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
- Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert
- This Is Your Last Chance To See The Blue Man Group In Joburg!
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
Mon Petit Throbb is located at Longpoint Office Park in Fourways.
Venue Name:Mon Petit Throbb
Longpoint Office Park, Shop 2, Bradfield Drive,
Corner of Witkoppen & Monte Boulevard, Fourways, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday: Closed, Tuesday - Saturday: 08h00 - 22h30, Sunday: 08h00 - 16h00
Price Range:R150 pp
Type of Cuisine:Quick Bites
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 155 reviews
The menu has enough choice from pastas to pizza as well as a fe veg option. the setting is relaxed and food it very good. definitely recommend for easy lunch, coffee or even breakfast
Leisurely lunch. Always friendly service and the food is as well prepared as always. The pastas are really quite something!
Lynn C Says:
The food is consistently delicious and they never disappoint. The service is also great and very friendly. I love the decor, its very cosy. Its hidden in a small centre but track it down...