Founded by Vanessa and Grant Murphy, Mon Petit Throbb aims to create a unique and unforgettable dining experience. Best known for quick dining, you can hop-in and hop-out at your convenience. A range of food is offered – from French, Mediterranean, Italian, seafood, sushi and café food – Mon Petit Throbb has a yummy snack for anyone and everyone. But do not be discouraged, the restaurant also offers wholesome meals should you wish for full dining.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
- Caravela Portuguese Festival
- Gentlemen, Enjoy A Man's Day Out At Montecasino With A Guy Thing
Mon Petit Throbb is located at Longpoint Office Park in Fourways.
Venue Name:Mon Petit Throbb
Longpoint Office Park, Shop 2, Bradfield Drive,
Corner of Witkoppen & Monte Boulevard, Fourways, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday: Closed, Tuesday - Saturday: 08h00 - 22h30, Sunday: 08h00 - 16h00
Price Range:R150 pp
Type of Cuisine:Quick Bites
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 164 reviews
Lovely venue with creative decorations. The food is great, service prompt and friendly. Definitely worth a visit with friends or for a romantic dinner.
Very good Coffee! Probably the best coffee in JHB. Great for breakfast and Brunch. Delicious breakfast options and great pizza's. Staff are always very friendly and service is great. They use to...
Excellent food but if you book for 2 ask for a table for 4 as the tables are so small. Will definitely go back - the gnocchi is to die for!