Founded by Vanessa and Grant Murphy, Mon Petit Throbb aims to create a unique and unforgettable dining experience. Best known for quick dining, you can hop-in and hop-out at your convenience. A range of food is offered – from French, Mediterranean, Italian, seafood, sushi and café food – Mon Petit Throbb has a yummy snack for anyone and everyone. But do not be discouraged, the restaurant also offers wholesome meals should you wish for full dining.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
Mon Petit Throbb is located at Longpoint Office Park in Fourways.
Venue Name:Mon Petit Throbb
Longpoint Office Park, Shop 2, Bradfield Drive,
Corner of Witkoppen & Monte Boulevard, Fourways, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday: Closed, Tuesday - Saturday: 08h00 - 22h30, Sunday: 08h00 - 16h00
Price Range:R150 pp
Type of Cuisine:Quick Bites
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 169 reviews
Popped in for a light lunch. One of our favourite restaurants often frequented. Today was disappointing. The chicken salad @ R102 was hardly substantial. Very little chicken, very much tough...
We had a lovely lunch with lots of friends at Mon Petit Throbb in Fourways towards the end of last year. I have only recently gotten really into Trip Advisor and thought I would give them a...
Angy-Lee O Says:
Exquisite food... The Manager asked us not only what we would like to eat, but suggested various ways he can make it for us. Service was amazing... Best date night in a super long time!!!