Founded by Vanessa and Grant Murphy, Mon Petit Throbb aims to create a unique and unforgettable dining experience. Best known for quick dining, you can hop-in and hop-out at your convenience. A range of food is offered – from French, Mediterranean, Italian, seafood, sushi and café food – Mon Petit Throbb has a yummy snack for anyone and everyone. But do not be discouraged, the restaurant also offers wholesome meals should you wish for full dining.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
- The Fourways BLOCK PARTY ft Kyle Watson
- Champagne Fridays
- Jingle All The Way To Montecasino’s Christmas Village
- Christmas Village
- Women's Health Fit Night Out
- BlackSteer Is Back In Town
- The Stall Artisan Night Market
Mon Petit Throbb is located at Longpoint Office Park in Fourways.
Venue Name:Mon Petit Throbb
Longpoint Office Park, Shop 2, Bradfield Drive,
Corner of Witkoppen & Monte Boulevard, Fourways, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday: Closed, Tuesday - Saturday: 08h00 - 22h30, Sunday: 08h00 - 16h00
Price Range:R150 pp
Type of Cuisine:Quick Bites
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 144 reviews
Rebecca H Says:
Service is perfect, menu is a mix of European and African with a French twist. Portions are generous and food is delicious. Morning or evening, always worth a visit. They do breakfasts too.
Relaxed atmosphere ,yummy breakfast,thoughtful menu with great coffee and easy parking.For a group breakfast also great
I organised a birthday dinner for myself with four other couples, 10 people in total. Not a good experience - they completely ignored the birthday part! The reservation experience was superb and...