Founded by Vanessa and Grant Murphy, Mon Petit Throbb aims to create a unique and unforgettable dining experience. Best known for quick dining, you can hop-in and hop-out at your convenience. A range of food is offered – from French, Mediterranean, Italian, seafood, sushi and café food – Mon Petit Throbb has a yummy snack for anyone and everyone. But do not be discouraged, the restaurant also offers wholesome meals should you wish for full dining.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Sushi On Fire – Some Of The Best Sushi In Joburg!
- Culinary Storytelling - A Food Wine Book Experience
- The Illusionists South Africa Tour
- Caramel Sundaes Presents Strawberry Feels
- Alan Committie - Planet Mirth
- A Christmas Carol at Montecasino
- What You Need To Know About The New Fourways Mega Mall
- Cinderella On Ice
- John Vlismas – The Good Racist
- Evita - The Musical
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
Mon Petit Throbb is located at Longpoint Office Park in Fourways.
Venue Name:Mon Petit Throbb
Longpoint Office Park, Shop 2, Bradfield Drive,
Corner of Witkoppen & Monte Boulevard, Fourways, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday: Closed, Tuesday - Saturday: 08h00 - 22h30, Sunday: 08h00 - 16h00
Price Range:R150 pp
Type of Cuisine:Quick Bites
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 178 reviews
I am all about the experience not just the food or the ambience - here all the boxes are ticked time and time again! the staff are lovely, the menu is extensive and caters I think for all types of...
Danny P Says:
Visited 2 times, both (different) choices were very good! The Belgian beer made me feel a bit at home ;-). People were very helpful and enjoyed their work (I think), very friendly.
Excellent Food. Just do not sit next to the open side on rainy days as there are no water/cold proof windows