Monarch Hotel combines antique furniture with modern South African art. The hotel features a garden, and spacious and stylish suites that come with free WiFi.
All suites are air conditioned, come with a separate lounge and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Some suites come with a kitchenette. All suites include a DVD player and satellite television.
An à la carte lunch and dinner menu is offered at the restaurant where breakfast is also served. Room service, packed lunches and a cocktail bar are also provided by the hotel.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Canada's Best
- Starbucks Sessions feat. Stogie T, Johnny Cradle and Motif
- oneNINEone’s Sumptuous Kitchen Party Is Back!
- Techno'ly Thursdays
- Get The Hottest Gadgets At The Tech Expo!
- Ladies who Wine
- Starbucks Sessions: Rocktober Edition
- Wine And Fine Food Evening
- The Art and Science of Marble – Evolving
- Tantalise Your Tastebuds At The Zone @ Rosebank’s Food Court!
- Experience The Artisanal Coffee Culture At The Zone @ Rosebank
- Enjoy Coffee And Foodie Faves At Milk Bar
Monarch Hotel is located on Oxford Road situated in Rosebank.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 324 reviews
Richard O Says:
Nice hotel, refurbished old Post Office, well situated near Rosebank shopping mall. Only 12 rooms. Our room was huge, with separate sitting area. Lovely personnel, very friendly. Shouldn't be in a...
Monarch is nestled in a well-maintained historic building. The room was quite huge and we particularly liked the bathroom. In short, no complaints regarding the infrastructure. However, the staff...
Anne G Says:
This hotel is lovely if you want peace and quiet. The rooms are large and beautiful but no minibar. There were only 2 other guests staying when we were there, mid-week in September. We had the...