Monarch Hotel combines antique furniture with modern South African art. The hotel features a garden, and spacious and stylish suites that come with free WiFi.
All suites are air conditioned, come with a separate lounge and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Some suites come with a kitchenette. All suites include a DVD player and satellite television.
An à la carte lunch and dinner menu is offered at the restaurant where breakfast is also served. Room service, packed lunches and a cocktail bar are also provided by the hotel.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Celebrate Secretary’s Day At Clico
- Meet, Eat & Repeat At The Zone @ Rosebank
- Father,s Day
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- "Millennials" An Instagram Exhibition
- A Techno Experience Not To Be Missed!
- European Film Festival 2017
- Take A Breather With The Weekender Special at Hyatt Regency Johannesburg
- First Thursdays – October 2017
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
- Hello Xmas! Toodles 2016!
- Don’t Miss The Summer Sale At Rosebank Mall
Monarch Hotel is located on Oxford Road situated in Rosebank.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 431 reviews
Nikki C Says:
We cannot say enough good things about the Monarch! After traveling for 36 hours, we were exhausted and badly in need of a shower and sleep. The Monarch was gracious enough to arrange a pick up for...
Adventure Diva Says:
Experiencing outside terrace dining in Monarch's tranquil gardens was a great way to combat severe jet lag from flying coach for over 20 hours in getting to Joberg. This sanctuary of refinement was...
I can't describe well enough how fabulous this hotel is -- it's beyond elegant and exquisite in every way. Service is perfect. I can't think of any area for improvement. Thank you for a fantastic...