Monarch Hotel combines antique furniture with modern South African art. The hotel features a garden, and spacious and stylish suites that come with free WiFi.
All suites are air conditioned, come with a separate lounge and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Some suites come with a kitchenette. All suites include a DVD player and satellite television.
An à la carte lunch and dinner menu is offered at the restaurant where breakfast is also served. Room service, packed lunches and a cocktail bar are also provided by the hotel.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Meet, Eat & Repeat At The Zone @ Rosebank
- Father,s Day
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- "Millennials" An Instagram Exhibition
- A Techno Experience Not To Be Missed!
- European Film Festival 2017
- Take A Breather With The Weekender Special at Hyatt Regency Johannesburg
- First Thursdays – August 2017
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
- Hello Xmas! Toodles 2016!
- Don’t Miss The Summer Sale At Rosebank Mall
- Holiday Fun For The Kids At Rosebank Mall
Monarch Hotel is located on Oxford Road situated in Rosebank.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 410 reviews
The hotel is located in the safest area of the city next to a big shopping mall with one of the best restaurants in the city. It's a small hotel, rooms are very large, appointed in a colonial style...
I always stay at the Monarch, really well located boutique hotel close to Gautrian Rosebank and restaurants at the Zone shopping center Rosebank. Great little central garden area to relax or work off...
We stayed at this hotel on the last leg of our South African holiday. What a find ! Such an individual hotel, beautifully decorated, gorgeous soft furnishings with the most beautiful art everywhere...