Situated inside Montecasino, the casino complex has a non-smoking and two smoking casinos, with more than 1700 slot machines and 70 gaming tables. There is something for every taste and pocket, from American Roulette, Craps, Baccarat, Poker and Blackjack to novelty games like Wheel of Fortune and Life of Luxury and progressive slots jackpots. Montecasino has also launched the Loyalty Programme where if members spend money anywhere in Montecasino, they are rewarded for their loyalty with points back. The points can be used at the casino, amoungst other places and they benefit everyone, not just the highrollers.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Sushi On Fire – Some Of The Best Sushi In Joburg!
- Culinary Storytelling - A Food Wine Book Experience
- The Illusionists South Africa Tour
- Caramel Sundaes Presents Strawberry Feels
- Alan Committie - Planet Mirth
- A Christmas Carol at Montecasino
- What You Need To Know About The New Fourways Mega Mall
- Cinderella On Ice
- John Vlismas – The Good Racist
- Evita - The Musical
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
The Montecasino Casino and Gaming complex entices gamers with the ultimate in adrenaline, the Mavericks of Chance.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 1459 reviews
Michelle M Says:
We where taken here by family while town. This is a casino/ hotel with lots of little shops and restaurants. We visited here from about 4pm we had a shop around and then had a meal. Lots of places...
My husband and I travelled to South Africa for our honeymoon. We had a free night with nothing planned to do, so we decided to watch a movie at Montecasino - best decision ever!! This place was...
We dined at the restaurants here and th food was lovely. A great ambience and wonderful for relaxation. Lots of things to do for all ages, a variety of food. Safe and secure with friendly staff...