Allen Ambor founded the Golden Spur in Newlands Cape Town in 1967. Over the years, Spur Steak Ranches have become a significant part of the South African family. Famously known for helping create countless treasured memories and earning a great reputation for nutritious, mouth watering and affordable meals, Spur has grown significantly internationally and locally. Generous high quality portions of delicious food, family-friendly environment, and a warm relaxed setting are great elements guests can look forward to while dining at the restaurant. Definitely worth a visit!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Illusionists South Africa Tour
- Caramel Sundaes Presents Strawberry Feels
- Alan Committie - Planet Mirth
- A Christmas Carol at Montecasino
- What You Need To Know About The New Fourways Mega Mall
- Cinderella On Ice
- John Vlismas – The Good Racist
- Evita - The Musical
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
Spur Steak Ranches can be found throughout SA. Montexo Spur is located in Montecasino, in Fourways.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 28 reviews
Montexo Spur was my choice for my 500th visit to a Spur since 1977. And what a good choice. Being in diet for Christmas my choices are always limited but with the new 50th menu I saw a chicken avo...
Annalien d Says:
I often visit this Spur with my family. I'm always pleased with the excellent service and delicious food. The waiters are the best in town. They are always friendly and efficient. The new prawn...
Janet v Says:
Set near the cinemas and gaming complex at Montecasino, this SPUR is average to good. The staff are quite 'with it' and the food well prepared. We all had burgers and no complaints.