Allen Ambor founded the Golden Spur in Newlands Cape Town in 1967. Over the years, Spur Steak Ranches have become a significant part of the South African family. Famously known for helping create countless treasured memories and earning a great reputation for nutritious, mouth watering and affordable meals, Spur has grown significantly internationally and locally. Generous high quality portions of delicious food, family-friendly environment, and a warm relaxed setting are great elements guests can look forward to while dining at the restaurant. Definitely worth a visit!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- John Vlismas – The Good Racist
- Evita - The Musical
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
Spur Steak Ranches can be found throughout SA. Montexo Spur is located in Montecasino, in Fourways.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 26 reviews
Annalien d Says:
I often visit this Spur with my family. I'm always pleased with the excellent service and delicious food. The waiters are the best in town. They are always friendly and efficient. The new prawn...
Janet v Says:
Set near the cinemas and gaming complex at Montecasino, this SPUR is average to good. The staff are quite 'with it' and the food well prepared. We all had burgers and no complaints.
I always enjoy eating here as well as ordering take away I would like to commend my waiter Fezz who always gets my order right and upholds excellent service atnsrds for spur whether it's a take...