Allen Ambor founded the Golden Spur in Newlands Cape Town in 1967. Over the years, Spur Steak Ranches have become a significant part of the South African family. Famously known for helping create countless treasured memories and earning a great reputation for nutritious, mouth watering and affordable meals, Spur has grown significantly internationally and locally. Generous high quality portions of delicious food, family-friendly environment, and a warm relaxed setting are great elements guests can look forward to while dining at the restaurant. Definitely worth a visit!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
- Caravela Portuguese Festival
- Gentlemen, Enjoy A Man's Day Out At Montecasino With A Guy Thing
- The St Petersburg Ballet Theatre Has Added An Additional Performance To Their Season
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet At Montecasino
- The Original Cast Of “RENT” Reunites For A 10th SA Anniversary Concert
- Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, The Hit Musical, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
Spur Steak Ranches can be found throughout SA. Montexo Spur is located in Montecasino, in Fourways.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 22 reviews
Dayandren R Says:
Warm and friendly service. Waiters always at your service. Very child friendly. Ideal restaurant for the family.
Annalien d Says:
We enjoyed a variety of dishes on the menu. Our waiter, Joe was prompt and rendered efficient service. The vegetable portions were twice the size that you will get at any other restaurant. The...
A late lunch with friends turned into a disaster. We entered the outlet and went to a very nice table. It was then that someone decided to raise the level of music to an excruciating level. After...