Chef Chantel Dartnall has compiled a selection of menus to choose from, filled with exciting and tantalising flavours. The atmosphere has an intimate feel with booth-style seating and romantic and unique accents which makes this the ideal spot for a date with that special someone. Also, their wine selection is unparalleled, the perfect complement to your fine dining experience.
For more info on Restaurant Mosaic at The Orient Boutique Hotel, click here.
- A Unique Day Out For The Whole Family At The 2017 Homeshow
- Four-Star Hotels In Pretoria
- Getting To Know PTCH BLCK Studio
- Get More Than 40 Winks With SHF's Amazing Offer
- Flair Baby & Toddler Market
- Irene Village Market
- You Could WIN A Scrumptious Picnic For Eight With Dial-A-Picnic
- Gauteng Obesity Fun Walk for a cause
- National Achievers Congress- Robert Kiyosaki
- Impi Challenge Obstacle Trail Run Gauteng
- Robert Kiyosaki coming to South Africa at National Achievers Congress
- Get 20% Off All Sofas This Weekend At SHF!
For a hint of romance and something completely unique, pay a visit to Restaurant Mosaic. The restaurant gives you a spectacular opportunity to broaden your horizon in the world of food and it’s the ultimate place to visit if you want a taste of the finer things in life.
Venue Name:Restaurant Mosaic
The Orient Boutique Hotel, Crocodile River Valley, Elandsfontein, Near West Park, Pretoria
Opening Hours:Mon - Closed Tue – Sat - 12:30 PM to 3 PM, 7 PM to 9 PM Sun - 12:30 PM to 3 PM, 7 PM to 9 PM
Price Range:R3 000 for two people (approx.)
Type of Cuisine:Fine Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 365 reviews
Mosaic is one of the world's best fine dining restaurants and definitely the best in the northern parts of South Africa. I was fortunate to visit them for the second time. We had the grand...
The ambience was absolutely amazing. We stayed there a few years ago for our 40th Anniversary and had dinner at Mosaic. The food was absolutely delicious every serving put before us was presented...
Beautiful buildings, art, attention to details, service, wine, stunning food, drama on a plate - outstanding!