Chef Chantel Dartnall has compiled a selection of menus to choose from, filled with exciting and tantalising flavours. The atmosphere has an intimate feel with booth-style seating and romantic and unique accents which makes this the ideal spot for a date with that special someone. Also, their wine selection is unparalleled, the perfect complement to your fine dining experience.
For more info on Restaurant Mosaic at The Orient Boutique Hotel, click here.
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Dynamo Will Be Heading To Time Square In Pretoria This May
- The Wine Art Food Festival
- Indian-Henna Inspired Royal Icing Class
- Speed Dating Events For The Singles In The City
- UB40’s 25th SA anniversary tour ft. Ali, Astro & Mickey
- Rapunzel - Pretoria
- Peppa Pig Live in S.A
- Incubus Supporting Acts For Pretoria Show
- Q&A With Restaurant Mosaic's New Sommelier
- Street Magician Dynamo Tours South Africa In 2018
- WWE Live Is Heading To South Africa This April
For a hint of romance and something completely unique, pay a visit to Restaurant Mosaic. The restaurant gives you a spectacular opportunity to broaden your horizon in the world of food and it’s the ultimate place to visit if you want a taste of the finer things in life.
Venue Name:Restaurant Mosaic
The Orient Boutique Hotel, Crocodile River Valley, Elandsfontein, Near West Park, Pretoria
Opening Hours:Mon - Closed Tue – Sat - 12:30 PM to 3 PM, 7 PM to 9 PM Sun - 12:30 PM to 3 PM, 7 PM to 9 PM
Price Range:R3 000 for two people (approx.)
Type of Cuisine:Fine Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 414 reviews
Brad M Says:
Simply an amazing dinner from start to finish. Upon arrival you eyes are treated with great visual pleasures, followed shortly by tasty treats washed down with delicious paired drinks. This is before...
We were 8 friends that did the Grande Degustation with wine pairing. This was culinary art! Every bit as satisfying to eat as what it was to look at. A true celebration of food! Chantel you are doing...
Brenda B Says:
Mosaic Pretoria There are no words! 565963895 Chantal Dartnell - top female chef in the world says it all. Just out of this world. Take in a movie in the old style movie house while sipping a...