Are you a caffeine and wouldn’t mind two hours free Wi-Fi while sipping on some of the freshest espresso in Africa? If so, head on to Motherland Coffee Company for coffee that lives fairly, remembers its heritage, believes in potential and tastes like a big cup of YES! Motherland Coffee offers exceptional African coffee and a unique, inspired cafe experience. It is also plays part in social development, envisioning a revolution in mindset around Africa, coffee and social justice.
Their menu boasts espresso based coffee drinks (espresso, cappuccino, lattes etc) and roasted beans and grounds, sourced from African countries where premium coffee is grown. They also offer a food menu based traditional café fare with a contemporary African twist.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- "Millennials" An Instagram Exhibition
- A Techno Experience Not To Be Missed!
- European Film Festival 2017
- Take A Breather With The Weekender Special at Hyatt Regency Johannesburg
- First Thursdays – June 2017
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
- Hello Xmas! Toodles 2016!
- Don’t Miss The Summer Sale At Rosebank Mall
- Holiday Fun For The Kids At Rosebank Mall
- Canada's Best
- Starbucks Sessions feat. Stogie T, Johnny Cradle and Motif
- oneNINEone’s Sumptuous Kitchen Party Is Back!
Motherland Coffee is known as one of the biggest traditional coffee houses, located at the trendy suburb of Rosebank.
Venue Name:Motherland Coffee Company
Dunkeld West Shopping Centre, Corner of Bompas Road & Jan Smuts Avenue, Dunkeld, Sandton
Opening Hours:Monday – Friday: 07h00 – 19h00 Saturday: 08h00 – 19h00 Sunday: 08h00 – 18h00
Price Range:R150 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 47 reviews
Whenever I go for a haircut in Rosebank I'm not sure which I look forward to the most - chatting to hairdresser Duncan Arlott, or having coffee at Motherland afterwards. Have twice had to ask for my...
Casual laid back with outstanding coffee. Small comfortable venue with some small tables, a work area and a couple of couches. Only coffee sourced from fair trade coffee producers is used. I tried...
One of my favourite spot for a little caffeine . Service with a smile, it's fast and efficient . Although it can get a little busy sometimes the staff always welcome you with a smile .