Xtending the lifetime of your car can almost be seen as a full time occupation, especially when things go wrong after your cars warranty or service plan has expired. Aside from the shock that your wallet experiences by suddenly finding itself empty, there is the even greater shock of knowing that you really have no choice but to fix the problem.
MotorXtender from Hollard is a unique insurance plan that provides cover for mechanical failures. And it really is a worry free solution. So, when your car decides to misbehave, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you are protected.
While standard car insurance provides cover for accidents, theft and third party cover, we protect you from the strains of wear and tear on your car. It’s like medical aid for cars.
Benefits and features of the MotorXtender plan:
- There are 4 different plans for you to choose from. The basic (cost effective) product provides cover for engine failure, transmission failure and drive or prop shafts ‘breakage’. The Maxi Cruise product (top of the range cover) provides protection for 18 categories of car components and even has a service benefit included.
- Hollard don’t collect any joining fees from you, which is a good thing. It’s bad enough that you have to pay a joining fee at the gym each year because membership has expired – again!
- The benefit levels on your selected product don’t decrease for the first 10 years of the life of your car or 200 000 kilometers (whichever comes first).
- Their monthly premiums really are affordable for the value that you receive.
- You have an option to include car hire on your plan, which will assist you to travel from A to B, when your car is at the doctor being repaired.
So, Xtend your cars protection with MotorXtender by calling Hollard today. If you are shy and don’t want to talk to them, you can visit their website to complete an online quote. If you simply have to have one of their products, you can also leave your details on Hollard’s web site and they will call you! It’s really that simple.
For further information follow the links alongside.