Set in the tranquil bush-veld gardens of the Indaba Hotel in Fourways, the Mowana Spa is truly a sanctuary for weary Joburgers who are burned out from the horrors of traffic, hectic work schedules, and frightening encounters with Parktown Prawns. It’s the ideal place to go if you need to get away from it all for a few hours and set your mind and body back to default.
The great thing about Mowana is that they focus on offering fantastic quality spa treatments as well as excellent food. Everything on the menu is freshly prepared by the Chefs at the Indaba Hotel.
As for the pampering; the spa offers half-day and full day treatment packages for friends, couples and individuals looking for a relaxing treat. The treatments are mostly carried out in communal areas which adds to the tranquillity of it all – there really is nothing like getting a foot massage with the sounds of tweeting birds and a babbling brook nearby. As for the private treatment rooms they all look out onto the serene garden and natural light streams into the rooms while you are being pampered.
Visit Mowana Spa on Facebook.
- Don’t Miss Out On The Last Gourmet Dinner Of The Year!
- Pink Noise Motorcycle Charity Ride
- Halloween Run
- Jerry & The Bandits Live
- Beer Fest
- Surprise Your Loved One With Something Special From Petals Gourmet Flowers!
- Whisky Live Festival Sandton
- Cordev And Classic FM Art Music Wine Experience
- Festive Workshops and Market
- Wine Lovers, Don't Miss Out On RMB WineX 2016!
- Sneaker Exchange
- Enjoy A Festive Feast At Parc Fermé This Christmas Day!