Set in the tranquil bush-veld gardens of the Indaba Hotel in Fourways, the Mowana Spa is truly a sanctuary for weary Joburgers who are burned out from the horrors of traffic, hectic work schedules, and frightening encounters with Parktown Prawns. It’s the ideal place to go if you need to get away from it all for a few hours and set your mind and body back to default.
The great thing about Mowana is that they focus on offering fantastic quality spa treatments as well as excellent food. Everything on the menu is freshly prepared by the Chefs at the Indaba Hotel.
As for the pampering; the spa offers half-day and full day treatment packages for friends, couples and individuals looking for a relaxing treat. The treatments are mostly carried out in communal areas which adds to the tranquillity of it all – there really is nothing like getting a foot massage with the sounds of tweeting birds and a babbling brook nearby. As for the private treatment rooms they all look out onto the serene garden and natural light streams into the rooms while you are being pampered.
Visit Mowana Spa on Facebook.
- Travel With Your Taste Buds
- The Colour Fest U18
- Friday Fiesta At Katys Palace Bar
- Piccolo Mondo’s Gourmet Evenings Are Back!
- RMB WineX 2017
- South Africa VS Sri Lanka T20
- Get Your 2017 Off To A Healthy Start With The Discovery Vitality HealthyFood Studio
- Must-Try Vitality HealthyFood Studio Recipes
- South Africa VS Sri Lanka Test Series
- Sky Dining
- New Year’s Dinner at Maximillien
- Chaplin's Grill