Set in the tranquil bush-veld gardens of the Indaba Hotel in Fourways, the Mowana Spa is truly a sanctuary for weary Joburgers who are burned out from the horrors of traffic, hectic work schedules, and frightening encounters with Parktown Prawns. It’s the ideal place to go if you need to get away from it all for a few hours and set your mind and body back to default.
The great thing about Mowana is that they focus on offering fantastic quality spa treatments as well as excellent food. Everything on the menu is freshly prepared by the Chefs at the Indaba Hotel.
As for the pampering; the spa offers half-day and full day treatment packages for friends, couples and individuals looking for a relaxing treat. The treatments are mostly carried out in communal areas which adds to the tranquillity of it all – there really is nothing like getting a foot massage with the sounds of tweeting birds and a babbling brook nearby. As for the private treatment rooms they all look out onto the serene garden and natural light streams into the rooms while you are being pampered.
Visit Mowana Spa on Facebook.
- Joburg Cocktail Festival
- Beauty Swop – Beauty Expo Johannesburg
- Sandton City Takes Family Fun To The Next Level With A Brand-New Area
- Don't Miss The Sandton City Nintendo Switch Pop-Up Zone!
- Michelangelo's Exec. Chef To Lead SA To Olympic Gold
- Seven Reasons Why You Need To Visit Sandton City This Month
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With SA Guide-Dogs
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
- La Senza Sandton City To Launch Brand-New Concept Store