Set in the tranquil bush-veld gardens of the Indaba Hotel in Fourways, the Mowana Spa is truly a sanctuary for weary Joburgers who are burned out from the horrors of traffic, hectic work schedules, and frightening encounters with Parktown Prawns. It’s the ideal place to go if you need to get away from it all for a few hours and set your mind and body back to default.
The great thing about Mowana is that they focus on offering fantastic quality spa treatments as well as excellent food. Everything on the menu is freshly prepared by the Chefs at the Indaba Hotel.
As for the pampering; the spa offers half-day and full day treatment packages for friends, couples and individuals looking for a relaxing treat. The treatments are mostly carried out in communal areas which adds to the tranquillity of it all – there really is nothing like getting a foot massage with the sounds of tweeting birds and a babbling brook nearby. As for the private treatment rooms they all look out onto the serene garden and natural light streams into the rooms while you are being pampered.
Visit Mowana Spa on Facebook.
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With Guide Dogs SA
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
- La Senza Sandton City To Launch Brand-New Concept Store
- Has Anyone Been To The New Signature Lux Hotel Yet?
- Belle's Patisserie Is Just The Place For All Your Cake And Indulgence Needs
- Clicks BabyClub #MeetUp
- Exclusive Bridal Fair
- Women's Day - Pop and Shop and Game
- Celebrate Women's Month With The Girls At The HealthyFood Studio