If you are looking for a filling, juicy burger, retro milkshake and yummy waffle, then Mr Big Stuff is the perfect restaurant to check out. Mr Big Stuff is a new burger spot in the heart of Braamfontein that serves American cuisine. Their menu consists of all sorts of burgers including succulent chicken fillet topped with a just slightly melting slice of cheese, rich buttery brioche, fried chips, deep fried mac and cheese squares and so much more. The smiley-faced wallpaper and pastel colours create a warm and welcoming ambience, making you enjoy your meal.
Have you been here? Rate your experience below!
- Braamfontein After Dark
- Meet Mighty Monk – Jozi's Nitro-Infused Cold Brew Coffee Company
- Then & Now: Braamfontein
- Snow White – The Ballet
- Window Sessions At The Orbit Jazz Club
- Women's Day Affair Ft. TiMO ODV
- Claudette Schreuders - The Bystanders
- A New Original Musical Premieres At The Joburg Theatre This August
- Stanley Beer Yard Tasting
- Cafe Republic Pres: The Brownies
- Mandela Day Yoga
- Basha Uhuru Youth Festival 2017
Mr Big Stuff is a new burger joint and diner in Braamfontein.
Venue Name:Mr Big Stuff
87 Juta Street, Braamfontein, Inner City, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday – Wednesday 08h00 - 19h00 Thursday – Saturday 08h00 - 22h00 Sunday - Closed
Price Range:R120 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining