Since its humble beginnings in 1996 Mugg & Bean has evolved into one of South Africa’s most trusted brands and the go-to brunch spot in town. From good coffee to good eggs-benni and burgers smothered in bacon and blue cheese, it can all be enjoyed at Mugg & Bean East Rand Mall.
- Vanilla Sunday
- Electric Summer - Carnival
- La Campana
- Colour In The Sun Joburg
- Vanilla Sunday -Nicci Beach 7th Birthday Celebration
- Hells Kitchen VI ft. International Artist Monkeyneck
- Octopia FSTVL
- Bride to Be Evening & Bridal Fair
- Make A Stop At Kota Joe For A Roadhouse Experience!
- Nicci Beach Presents: Lush Spring
- Adventure Sunday Spring Market
- Bride To Be Evening And Exhibition
Mugg & Bean is coffee themed restaurant and an on-the-go coffee and food shop.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 8 reviews
We met some friends who had just flown in from the UK for breakfast as the mall was convenient and we always visit a Mugg & Bean when we come to SA for a visit. Friendly staff and great breakfast all...
Darren P Says:
Reliable as always mugg & bean. Service was good and so is the food. They seem to be upgrading the mall.
M& G has lovely food. i make it point to always eat from here. no disappointments at all. keep it up