Since its humble beginnings in 1996 Mugg & Bean has evolved into one of South Africa’s most trusted brands and the go-to brunch spot in town. From good coffee to good eggs-benni and burgers smothered in bacon and blue cheese, it can all be enjoyed at Mugg & Bean East Rand Mall.
- The East Rand Spring Festival
- BUSINESS PREMIUM GOSPEL FESTIVAL
- Babsy Mlangeni and Joe Nina to light up the Birchwood stage
- The H2O Original Party Will Be Making Waves Once Again
- South Africa's Children Book Fair 2017
- One Night Only At Nicci Beach
- Burning Beach - The Fire Of Love
- UrbaNite 17
- Vanilla Sunday
- Electric Summer - Carnival
- La Campana
- Colour In The Sun Joburg
Mugg & Bean is coffee themed restaurant and an on-the-go coffee and food shop.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 16 reviews
My experience at Mugg & Bean has always been good. Gets rather busy and noisy but to take a break from shopping its great. Food is good and service is also good.
Visited Mug and Bean while on a diet, I know bad idea I thought. But to my surprise they waitress was able to offer me a really healthy alternative to a burger, it was divine although the portion was...
We normally use Mug & Bean as their food is good. Unfortunately I would nor recommend breakfast at this restaurant, by the time my English breakfast came it was stone cold. The Coffee was not...