Since its humble beginnings in 1996 Mugg & Bean has evolved into one of South Africa’s most trusted brands and the go-to brunch spot in town. From good coffee to good eggs-benni and burgers smothered in bacon and blue cheese, it can all be enjoyed at Mugg & Bean East Rand Mall.
- Rock Da Shades Carnival
- The East Rand Spring Festival
- BUSINESS PREMIUM GOSPEL FESTIVAL
- Babsy Mlangeni and Joe Nina to light up the Birchwood stage
- The H2O Original Party Will Be Making Waves Once Again
- South Africa's Children Book Fair 2017
- One Night Only At Nicci Beach
- Burning Beach - The Fire Of Love
- UrbaNite 17
- Vanilla Sunday
- Electric Summer - Carnival
- La Campana
Mugg & Bean is coffee themed restaurant and an on-the-go coffee and food shop.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 18 reviews
Went for late lunch and had awesome foods. great service and awesome foods. Would recommend it for anyone looking for variety and filling meal. healthy options available. had a burger and schnitzel...
Stopped at the Mugg & Bean for lunch. Waiters are friendly and welcoming. Ordered a glass and a refill of Freshly squeezed Mango juice and a healthy bowl of Moroccan Butternut & Chickpea salad...
My experience at Mugg & Bean has always been good. Gets rather busy and noisy but to take a break from shopping its great. Food is good and service is also good.