The best place to go for a slice of cake would be the Mugg & Bean cafe at Rosebank Mall. The setting is perfectly hidden so you’d be able to hide those calories from your tummy any day of the week. Nestle in with a good book and a great cup of coffee or kick it like it’s weekend every day with a mouthwatering burger. Either way, Mugg & Bean is one of our favourite spots to grab a bite and a pick-me-up.
- NYE With Mesh
- The Rosebank Christmas Night Market
- The Union Bar Gets All Gin'd Up
- Reviewing The Hyatt Regency Kitchen Party
- Saigon Suzy Is On Her Way To Rosebank
- Celebrate Secretary’s Day At Clico
- Meet, Eat & Repeat At The Zone @ Rosebank
- Father,s Day
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- "Millennials" An Instagram Exhibition
- A Techno Experience Not To Be Missed!
- European Film Festival 2017
Mugg & Bean is a coffee shop and restaurant specialising in comfort food.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 2 reviews
Rya-Mari M Says:
This Mugg & Bean offers a standard M&B experience; an extensive menu offers a good choice based on your preference for the day. Just note the operating hours as they close fairly early during the...
Popped in for Hamburgers lunchtime on Friday. The menu is vast and offers everything from breakfast, lunch and dinner. Interesting combo's, the food at all the other tables looked great. The BBQ...