Just in the south of Johannesburg is a wide range of South African flowers at Multiflora Flower Market. The venue is a specialised space used to auction 300 million flower stems annually; which is a million flower stems in three to four hours. If you’re a customer, wholesalers or flower fanatic in general, this market is definitely worth a visit!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- GLB 1st Bday Party
- Joziburg Lane Opening Party
- Top Rooftop Wedding Spots in Johannesburg
- Joziburg Lane Is Here To Stay!
- The Third Joziburg Lane Festival Is Here!
- Don’t Miss Round Two Of Joziburg Lane Festival
- Urbanzulu Natural Beauty
- Boucheron Wines Steam Train Festival
- Sanaa Africa Festival 2016
- Celebrate Our City At The Joziburg Lane Festival
- ABSA Art Gallery