Just in the south of Johannesburg is a wide range of South African flowers at Multiflora Flower Market. The venue is a specialised space used to auction 300 million flower stems annually; which is a million flower stems in three to four hours. If you’re a customer, wholesalers or flower fanatic in general, this market is definitely worth a visit!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Boucheron Wine & Steam Train Festival
- Explore Constitutional Hill
- Vanilla Sunday
- The Gardens
- 1818 Hip Hop Jam Sessions Vol 3
- Celebrate Christmas At Joziburg Lane This Year!
- Yoga At Joburg Park Station
- GLB 1st Bday Party
- Joziburg Lane Opening Party
- Top Rooftop Wedding Spots in Johannesburg
- Joziburg Lane Is Here To Stay!