My Bread & Butter‘s menu shows off breakfast made up of porridge and light meals, main courses including Gnocchi, seafood, lamb, sesame chicken salad, grilled chicken and more and dessert including ice cream, lime & elderflower smoothie and other treats. The café has funky architecture, simple décor with sunshine through the window, making the dining experience pleasurable.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Picnic Paradiso with #PiP
- The Johannesburg Bach Choir Winter Concert
- ** UNLIMITED GOLF ** Membership @Parkview Golf Club
- moyo Melrose Arch & Zoo Lake are the Perfect Destinations For Cele's
- Natural Hair & Beauty Festival
- Zoo Hospital Run And Walk
- Parkview Junior School Garden Fun Day
- Open Moonlight Tour At Joburg Zoo
- The Zoo Trot at the Johannesburg Zoo
- Get Clued In On The Escape Room Craze
- CLUED IN Escape Room
- EMSTT - New Lifestyle Resolution
My Bread & Butter is corner restaurant located in Parkview.
Venue Name:My Bread & Butter
Corner of Tyrone Avenue and Ennis Road, Parkview, Johannesburg 2195.
Opening Hours:Monday: 7h30 - 15h00, Tuesday - Friday: 7h00 - 21h00, Saturday: 8h00 - 21h00, Sunday: Closed
Price Range:R 350 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 38 reviews
I discovered My Bread and Butter last year when I lived in Parkview for a few months. It quickly became my go to please-to meet, eat and to write. The unfailingly fresh food never disappoints-the...
Paula N Says:
We usually go to My Bread and Butter when we can't get into other more popular spots. The service is very erratic and the food is very ordinary.
Chris P Says:
What a gem! We were heading for another breakfast spot along the road when we noticed the cosy new place on the corner, and had to pop in to try it out. We had eggs benedict and shakshuka, which was...