My Bread & Butter‘s menu shows off breakfast made up of porridge and light meals, main courses including Gnocchi, seafood, lamb, sesame chicken salad, grilled chicken and more and dessert including ice cream, lime & elderflower smoothie and other treats. The café has funky architecture, simple décor with sunshine through the window, making the dining experience pleasurable.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Rameez's February #NoRegrets 2018 - The One Step At A Time Cancer Warrior Walk
- One Step at a Time Cancer Warrior Walk
- Tree Of Light
- Picnic Paradiso with #PiP
- The Johannesburg Bach Choir Winter Concert
- ** UNLIMITED GOLF ** Membership @Parkview Golf Club
- moyo Melrose Arch & Zoo Lake are the Perfect Destinations For Cele's
- Natural Hair & Beauty Festival
- Zoo Hospital Run And Walk
- Parkview Junior School Garden Fun Day
- Open Moonlight Tour At Joburg Zoo
- The Zoo Trot at the Johannesburg Zoo
My Bread & Butter is corner restaurant located in Parkview.
Venue Name:My Bread & Butter
Corner of Tyrone Avenue and Ennis Road, Parkview, Johannesburg 2195.
Opening Hours:Monday: 7h30 - 15h00, Tuesday - Friday: 7h00 - 21h00, Saturday: 8h00 - 21h00, Sunday: Closed
Price Range:R 350 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 43 reviews
I visited for brunch and ordered “shakshuka” - poached eggs in a spicy tomato relish served with toast. The service was friendly. The portion was generous, the ingredients were fresh and the dishes...
Had a breakfast meeting earlier this week. Excellent service and good food. Coffee really good. And acoustics also much better. Will be back.
Sunday mornings Tyrone Street restaurants are quite busy with people finishing their morning jog,cycle or walk. We usually head to My Bread & Butter for the main reason that's it way quieter. The...