Maybe you can’t exactly jet-off to Greece every time you crave some contemporary Greek food. That’s alright because Mythos, located at the Design Quarter in Fourways, will satisfy your Greek cuisine craving. Mythos is a great setting for dates and couples but does not exclude family or any other functions you may want to host there. The restaurant also caters for vegetarians, so everyone can get a piece of the Greek experience.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Coffee & Chocolate
- Jimmy Carr In Best Of, Ultimate, Gold, Greatest Hits
- Cartoon Network Live In S.A
- Avenue Q
- Alfred Adriaan in Dating Life
- Sinners & Saints Singles Party
- St Patrick's Day at Molly Malones
- Montecasino's Night Out For 2 Is Back With A Bang!
- James Grace Performs Live On The Main Theatre Stage
- Stark Raving Mark in Jozi
- Deep Fried Man in Good Taste 2.0.
- Hedwig & the Angry Inch
Mythos is located at the Design Quarter, situated in Fourways.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 136 reviews
We had a village greek salad for the table which was excellent followed by prawns for my daughter and kingklip for myself, both was tasty and nicely presented. We had a nice daughter/daddy lunch.
We had a family lunch with a Vegan and a Diabetic - not a challenge for Lisa, the owner. We were greeted and shown our reserved table which was not quite to our liking location wise. No problem...
It was good to see the owner very visible, and directing the front of house. We ordered a lot of different tapas to share, and drank copious amounts of wine. Our complaint was it got really hot...