Maybe you can’t exactly jet-off to Greece every time you crave some contemporary Greek food. That’s alright because Mythos, located at the Design Quarter in Fourways, will satisfy your Greek cuisine craving. Mythos is a great setting for dates and couples but does not exclude family or any other functions you may want to host there. The restaurant also caters for vegetarians, so everyone can get a piece of the Greek experience.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- What You Need To Know About The New Fourways Mega Mall
- Cinderella On Ice
- John Vlismas – The Good Racist
- Evita - The Musical
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
Mythos is located at the Design Quarter, situated in Fourways.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 128 reviews
Michael V Says:
I can really recommend this place. We had very nice starters. Perfect quality and a lovely place to sit outside in the evening.
This must be one of the best restaurants in Johannesburg. Family run, they have a vested interest which makes all the difference. Squid heads the best, lamb ribs delicious and tasty, meze platter...
Very good restaurant...service was excellent...I had langoustines that were delicious & fresh. Definitely worth another visit.