Maybe you can’t exactly jet-off to Greece every time you crave some contemporary Greek food. That’s alright because Mythos, located at the Design Quarter in Fourways, will satisfy your Greek cuisine craving. Mythos is a great setting for dates and couples but does not exclude family or any other functions you may want to host there. The restaurant also caters for vegetarians, so everyone can get a piece of the Greek experience.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet At Montecasino
- The Original Cast Of “RENT” Reunites For A 10th SA Anniversary Concert
- Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, The Hit Musical, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
- Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert
- This Is Your Last Chance To See The Blue Man Group In Joburg!
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
Mythos is located at the Design Quarter, situated in Fourways.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 114 reviews
The service was poor though the lady outside was very friendly,the food is the worst ordered my steak medium rare only to get it well done...the steak itself isn't top notch...I would suggest the...
David L Says:
We lunched here on a cold day but were kept warm by an overhead electric heater. The menu was good value although my chicken souvlaki was dry and overcooked. Service was a bit slow even though the...
William G Says:
Wow what an amazing dinner. Excellent service and thank you for going out of your way to make me mashed potatoes with my steak. All the food was well prepared with starters sardines lamb ribs...