Nineteen, the club house restaurant and bar, is set on the ground-breaking lifestyle resort golf course of Steyn City and is on par with the best in the world. Come and take in the magnificent views and imagine yourself teeing off with a masterful swing, scoring a hole in one, or simply relaxing and enjoying a refreshing drink and delicious meal. The club house is an architectural masterpiece, with a camouflaged ‘planted’ roof, that blends in with the natural landscape.
Reservations are required.
- On Saturday 31 March we will be hosting a fun-filled treasure hunt, THE BUNNY HUNT!
- Festival of Motoring
- My Business Expo
- Lipizzaners: Easter Celebration
- The Imbizo Shisa Nyama Heritage Day
- Midrand 10kms picnic hike
- Carols by Candlelight at Summerhill College
- The God Man - Prof David Block
- Kids Club Party Showcase/Open Day
- Telkom 947 Cycle Challenge 2017
- Country Market's Christmas Market 2017
The Nineteen Restaurant is the last stop on the Steyn City golf course.
Venue Name:Nineteen Restaurant
1 Clubhouse Lane Steyn City, Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
Opening Hours:06h00 to 21h00 (reservations are required)
Type of Cuisine:Restaurants