Ninjing Japanese Restaurant in Bryanston is set to provide the ultimate Asian dining experience. It offers a mix of gourmet and healthy food. Their menu is distinctly Japanese, yet contains dishes that are well suited for Western tastes. If diners do not enjoy the rawness of sashimi or sushi, they can try the golden-grilled salmon or perhaps one of their seafood salads. Furthermore, the menu features the finest Japanese dishes, both traditional and contemporary, including a broad selection of appetisers, sushi, teriyaki and more. Buffets are also a guaranteed treat every Saturday. The venue also hosts and caters for special occasions or private events, all according to the preferences of the customer.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Polo Wine Village Food & Wine at The Bryanston Country Club
- Polotique ultimate shopping & lunch @ Jackson’s
- Cosmo Sexiest SA Men 2018
- Biogen Valentines Night Trail Run
- The Bryanston Organic & Natural Market
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
Ninjing is located at the corner of Main Road and Posthouse Street, next to Bryanston Post Office, behind Caltex Garage.
Venue Name:Ninjing Japanese Restaurant
1 Post House Building, Corner Main & Posthouse Street, Bryanston, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Saturday, Breakfast: 7h00 - 11h00, Lunch: 12h00 - 15h00, Dinner: 20h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R220 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining