The Foundation comprises of various Nirox manifestations such as The Sculpture Park in The Cradle of Humankind and the Maboneng Location. However, the outdoor sculpture park is well worth a visit as it is unlike any other art gallery in Johannesburg. Situated outdoors, visitors can contact Nirox and organise a guided tour through all the different works whilst hiking through the beautiful scenery of the Cradle of Humankind. The Sculpture park also invites different artists for residencies (both international and local) periodically, so that new work is constantly being generated.
To find out more about The Nirox Foundation click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Oakfield Farm's Summer Bridal Expo 2018
- 80s Rewind At Barnyard Theatre Silverstar
- Silverstar Has A Hot LineUp In Store For You
- There’s Plenty To Do And See At Silverstar This Spring
- Dan Patlansky - Introvertigo
- Panarottis Pizza Launches New Look At Cradlestone Mall
- For The First Time In South Africa, SPLASH! – The Water Circus!
- Silverstar Has A Hot Lineup To Keep You Warm This Winter
- It’s Christmas In July With The Bavarian Festival At Silverstar
- Festival of Ales – Beer, Wine, Cider and Medieval Festival
- Things Are Warming Up This Autumn At Silverstar
- Earth Hour Trail Run/Walk
Nirox Foundation is a private foundation set in 15 hectares of an extensive nature reserve in the heart of the Cradle of Humankind World Heritage Site.