The Foundation comprises of various Nirox manifestations such as The Sculpture Park in The Cradle of Humankind and the Maboneng Location. However, the outdoor sculpture park is well worth a visit as it is unlike any other art gallery in Johannesburg. Situated outdoors, visitors can contact Nirox and organise a guided tour through all the different works whilst hiking through the beautiful scenery of the Cradle of Humankind. The Sculpture park also invites different artists for residencies (both international and local) periodically, so that new work is constantly being generated.
To find out more about The Nirox Foundation click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Start 2017 On A High Note At Silverstar Casino
- Bridal Fair @ Monte Vista
- Silverstar Has A Fantastic Entertainment Lineup Just For You
- It’s Time To Celebrate Summer With Silverstar!
- Silverstar Has A BIG Entertainment Lineup For You This October
- Go Big At Silverstar!
- Clearwater Mall 10km Race & 5km Fun Run
- Take A Look At What Silverstar Casino Has In Store For You
- Silverstar Brings you the Best in Entertainment this July
- There’s Plenty In Store For You At Silverstar!
- Rugby, Exhibitions, And Prizes Up For Grabs At Silverstar!
Nirox Foundation is a private foundation set in 15 hectares of an extensive nature reserve in the heart of the Cradle of Humankind World Heritage Site.