Situated in Melville, Nuno’s restaurant is a popular spot amongst locals and offers exciting Portuguese dishes that you just have to try! The menu is diverse with a twist of Mediterranean flavours. Be sure to try out the Mozambican Prawn specialty – king or queen prawns drizzled in a light lemon and peri-peri sauce with basmati rice. And to complement your meal, why not choose something from the variety of Portuguese beer and wine on offer.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Mootee Bar Is Melville's strangest Drinking Hole
- Love Me So Is Joburg's Hottest Ramen Bar Yet
- #SINGLE Valentine's Party
- Light & Joy Holistic Fayre
- Hell's Kitchen – Melville's Very Own Speakeasy
- Meet Mighty Monk – Jozi's Nitro-Infused Cold Brew Coffee Company
- Silent Disco Yoga
- Perron Opens In Melville
- A Culinary Guide To Melville
- The Great Eastern Food Bar
- Must-Visit Shops In Melville
- Design And Lifestyle Stores In 44 Stanley
Nuno’s is situated on 7th Street in Melville.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 50 reviews
We were a party of 9 at dinner, our orders were taken reasonably quickly, but then we waited 45 minutes for food to arrive. When it arrived, two orders were missing and the waitress didn't seem too...
Annie M Says:
Nuno's has been a long time favourite for prawns and calamari. The place has a very laid back vibe and friendly staff. The only downside was that they seemed to be understaffed everyone in the...
We had lunch here on a workday and we really liked it. We wanted to try some mozambican style food and we were not disappointed. We ordered two curries (prawn and chicken) and they were excellent...