Ocean Basket is South Africa’s favourite chain of seafood restaurants. At Ocean Basket you’ll find friendly people, a home-from-home feeling and great value for your hard-earned bucks. Some Ocean Baskets have a fresh-fish deli too, and you can order to eat in or takeaway, whatever grabs you.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Rumours Rocks For Saints
- The First LoCrate Picnic
- St Stithians Open Air Cinema
- The DLSHCC Highland Gathering 2017
- Soweto Camp Festival 2017
- Riding For A Future Without Tuberculosis
- Easter Night Hunt
- Hey Baby Boutique Fair - Joburg 2017
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Temporary Road Restrictions For 2017 J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge
- Don't Miss SHF's End-Of-Season Clearance Sale!
- Off The Beat ‘n Track
Ocean Basket is a seafood family restaurant.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 2 reviews
The service was great and with a smile. We enjoyed the special attention. The prawns was nice sizes and very tasty. The mall will be sorry losing such an asset. Looking forward to the new venue.
The fish and the prawns was good, seeing that they had a meeting on a Friday afternoon, the service was good. This will be better once the building is finish in this Mall. Good location just next...