Elegantly themed in the style that epitomises Ancient Rome, Octavia’s Sensorium Day Spa is an inviting spa with a tranquil atmosphere where guests can indulge. The spa is a member of the Spas of Distinction Group that provides quality health and beauty experiences for over 35 years.
They also offer exceptional facilities for their guests’ pleasure such as the magnificent Roman Bath and the Swiss Shower, as well as a complete range of beauty products that customers can choose from.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- WIN Tickets To See Peppa Pig At Emperors Palace!
- The Royal Moscow Ballet
- The Greatest Love Of All
- Thembisa Family Fun Day
- Comedy under the sun: Picnic style
- The Fantastic Grifizzi Brothers - The Story Of The Moon
- Emperors Palace Has A Stellar Line-Up Heading Your Way
- Beatlemania On Tour
- Emperors Palace Has A Festive Entertainment Lineup You Don't Want To Miss!
- Emperors Palace Has An Unmissable Lineup This Month
- Crafters Fair @ Emperors Palace
- Don't Miss Emperors Palace's Fab Lineup This September
Venue Name:Octavia’s Sensorium Day Spa
D'Oreale Grand Hotel, Emperors Palace, 64 Jones Road, Kempton Park, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 19:00, Saturdays: 08:00 - 17:00, Sundays & Public Holidays: 09:00 - 17:00
Price Range:R280 - R4 160 (prices vary depending on the treatment type and duration)
Type of Pamper:Pamper
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 41 reviews
Colleen L Says:
My husband and I had a couples massage here. He did the Deep Tissue with Gavin and I have the candle massage with Dow (Unsure of spelling) My husband said Gavin was very good and that it was...
Melonie L Says:
Very nice spa with good facilities. Enjoyed relaxing in the roman bath. Only used the roman bath as we didn't have time to go for treatments, though next time I definitely will.
The therapist was totally incompetent and the staff was rude... they completely ruined my birthday!!