Elegantly themed in the style that epitomises Ancient Rome, Octavia’s Sensorium Day Spa is an inviting spa with a tranquil atmosphere where guests can indulge. The spa is a member of the Spas of Distinction Group that provides quality health and beauty experiences for over 35 years.
They also offer exceptional facilities for their guests’ pleasure such as the magnificent Roman Bath and the Swiss Shower, as well as a complete range of beauty products that customers can choose from.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Relax And Enjoy the April Holidays At Protea Hotel by Marriott O. R. Tambo Airport
- Catch All The Excitement At Emperors Palace This March
- Miss Portugal SA 2017
- A Family Experience Like No Other At Emperors Palace
- From The Transformers To Moscow Ballet, Emperors Palace Has A Grand Lineup For You
- Enjoy The Perfect Valentine’s Day at Emperors Palace
- What’s Coming Up At The Palace Of Dreams This February?
- Get Excited For The Chinese New Year At Emperors Palace
- All White Affair
- Plenty Of Unmissable Thrills At Emperors Palace
- There’s Something For Everyone At Emperors Palace
- Plenty Of Entertainment For The Whole Family At Emperors Palace This Festive Season
Venue Name:Octavia’s Sensorium Day Spa
D'Oreale Grand Hotel, Emperors Palace, 64 Jones Road, Kempton Park, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 19:00, Saturdays: 08:00 - 17:00, Sundays & Public Holidays: 09:00 - 17:00
Price Range:R280 - R4 160 (prices vary depending on the treatment type and duration)
Type of Pamper:Pamper
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 34 reviews
A magical experience, amazing luxury from start to finish. I felt like a princess from arriving to leaving and can easily say one of the best spas I have visited
So much for a birthday voucher treat. The voucher was valid until 2018 and on leaving we had to pay in the difference because there had been a price increase? This together with a tiny candle for...
Hannes S Says:
Great spa. From reception to therapist everything was top class. The executive suite was the cherry on top!!! Will definitely be back