Elegantly themed in the style that epitomises Ancient Rome, Octavia’s Sensorium Day Spa is an inviting spa with a tranquil atmosphere where guests can indulge. The spa is a member of the Spas of Distinction Group that provides quality health and beauty experiences for over 35 years.
They also offer exceptional facilities for their guests’ pleasure such as the magnificent Roman Bath and the Swiss Shower, as well as a complete range of beauty products that customers can choose from.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Smurfs Are Taking Over Emperors Palace!
- Winter Fun At Emperors Palace
- Warm Up This Winter With Craft Beer And Theatre At Emperors Palace
- Cellar Rats Winter Wine Festival
- Expect Plenty Of Comedy & Wine At Emperors Palace This Winter
- Karou Charou’s Comedy Showcase
- Emperors Palace Has Just The Thing To Warm You Up This Winter
- That 70s Fest
- There's A Brand-New Pantomime Heading To Emperors Palace This May!
- Relax And Enjoy the April Holidays At Protea Hotel by Marriott O. R. Tambo Airport
- An Afrikaans Extravaganza You Just Cannot Miss At Emperors Palace
- Miss Portugal SA 2017
Venue Name:Octavia’s Sensorium Day Spa
D'Oreale Grand Hotel, Emperors Palace, 64 Jones Road, Kempton Park, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 19:00, Saturdays: 08:00 - 17:00, Sundays & Public Holidays: 09:00 - 17:00
Price Range:R280 - R4 160 (prices vary depending on the treatment type and duration)
Type of Pamper:Pamper
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 36 reviews
Landi R Says:
My fiance booked us in for a facial treatment as a surprise at the end of our trip. The spa is beautiful and the staff are very very friendly and treats you like absolute royalty. It was a luxurious...
Not the best spa that i have been to. The music is not very relaxing that they are playing and the warm pool wasn't really warm.
A magical experience, amazing luxury from start to finish. I felt like a princess from arriving to leaving and can easily say one of the best spas I have visited