Elegantly themed in the style that epitomises Ancient Rome, Octavia’s Sensorium Day Spa is an inviting spa with a tranquil atmosphere where guests can indulge. The spa is a member of the Spas of Distinction Group that provides quality health and beauty experiences for over 35 years.
They also offer exceptional facilities for their guests’ pleasure such as the magnificent Roman Bath and the Swiss Shower, as well as a complete range of beauty products that customers can choose from.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Crafters Fair @ Emperors Palace
- Don't Miss Emperors Palace's Fab Lineup This September
- Don't Miss These Awesome September Highlights At Emperors Palace
- It's All About Theatre At Emperors Palace This August
- The Smurfs Are Taking Over Emperors Palace!
- Winter Fun At Emperors Palace
- Warm Up This Winter With Craft Beer And Theatre At Emperors Palace
- Cellar Rats Winter Wine Festival
- Expect Plenty Of Comedy & Wine At Emperors Palace This Winter
- Karou Charou’s Comedy Showcase
- Emperors Palace Has Just The Thing To Warm You Up This Winter
- That 70s Fest
Venue Name:Octavia’s Sensorium Day Spa
D'Oreale Grand Hotel, Emperors Palace, 64 Jones Road, Kempton Park, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 19:00, Saturdays: 08:00 - 17:00, Sundays & Public Holidays: 09:00 - 17:00
Price Range:R280 - R4 160 (prices vary depending on the treatment type and duration)
Type of Pamper:Pamper
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 38 reviews
Great atmosphere and good massages. Only thing I can complain about is that all their treatment rooms only take two people, we were three ladies going there for a celebration but one of us had to be...
Johan V Says:
Octavia offers a wonderful experience for couples, it is a relaxing environment which offers great showers a steam room and a sauna
Landi R Says:
My fiance booked us in for a facial treatment as a surprise at the end of our trip. The spa is beautiful and the staff are very very friendly and treats you like absolute royalty. It was a luxurious...