Elegantly themed in the style that epitomises Ancient Rome, Octavia’s Sensorium Day Spa is an inviting spa with a tranquil atmosphere where guests can indulge. The spa is a member of the Spas of Distinction Group that provides quality health and beauty experiences for over 35 years.
They also offer exceptional facilities for their guests’ pleasure such as the magnificent Roman Bath and the Swiss Shower, as well as a complete range of beauty products that customers can choose from.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Plenty Of Entertainment For The Whole Family At Emperors Palace This Festive Season
- Get Away For One Summer Night At The Protea Hotel By Marriott O. R. Tambo Airport
- Don’t Miss The Dazzling Garden Of Lights At Emperors Palace This Festive Season
- Unmissable Entertainment At Emperors Palace This November
- Proudly Coloured Comedy Show
- Mrs South Africa Grand Finale
- Experience Buffet Dining Like Never Before At Rosetta’s Bistro, Restaurant & Kitchen
- Check Out What Entertainment The Palace Of Dreams Has In Store For You!
- National Braai Day
- MES Kids FESTIVAL
- Catch A Spectacular Entertainment Lineup at Emperors Palace!
- Experience A Masterpiece In Every Meal At Aurelia’s
Venue Name:Octavia’s Sensorium Day Spa
D'Oreale Grand Hotel, Emperors Palace, 64 Jones Road, Kempton Park, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 19:00, Saturdays: 08:00 - 17:00, Sundays & Public Holidays: 09:00 - 17:00
Price Range:R280 - R4 160 (prices vary depending on the treatment type and duration)
Type of Pamper:Pamper
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 32 reviews
Hannes S Says:
Great spa. From reception to therapist everything was top class. The executive suite was the cherry on top!!! Will definitely be back
Being massaged by one of the many excellent massage therapists literally feels if you are touched by angels! The soothing ambience will relax you completely, and if you really want to experience...
Jim M Says:
Today I had a hot (warm) stone massage and pedicure. Upon arrival it was a combination of take your time and rush as we need to get the process started. The pedicure is recommended. The face rest was...