Opikopi Guest House, located centrally in Erasmuskloof, features a Mediterranean-style garden with a pool and panoramic terrace. The guesthouse also features complimentary WiFi in public spaces.
Rooms at the guesthouse are decorated with natural tones. They come equipped with a minibar, satellite television, kitchen and private garden entrance.
For dining, the restaurant serves international cuisine; outdoor seating/dining is also offered. Guests can look forward to the guesthouse bar featured.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- You Could WIN A Scrumptious Picnic For Eight With Dial-A-Picnic
- Gauteng Obesity Fun Walk for a cause
- National Achievers Congress- Robert Kiyosaki
- Impi Challenge Obstacle Trail Run Gauteng
- Robert Kiyosaki coming to South Africa at National Achievers Congress
- Get 20% Off All Sofas This Weekend At SHF!
- Winter Warmer Deals To Keep The Chill At Bay This Season
- Get Dad Something Awesome From SHF This Father's Day
- Winter Wedding Venues With Fireplaces To Keep You Warm
- Hire A Vintage Car For Your Wedding Day
- SHF Has Something Special In Store This Mother's Day
- Celebrate Mother’s Day At Kievits Kroon Country Estate
Opikopi Guest House is located in Constantia Park, Pretoria.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 252 reviews
Darrell B Says:
Everything abut this guest house was excellent. Good service, great food, comfortable room. The location was nice as well. Hope to return and stay here again. As nice as anything we have seen in...
Stayed here one night after having travelled for 24 hours from Sweden to Pretoria. Very nice guesthouse with good service, large rooms with high standard situated near modern high level shopping...
Francesco T Says:
Thank you very much for your service and your education, it was a real pleasure to eat a great food, enjoy a great staff and to drink the best coffee of South Africa with you!!!! Hope to see you all...