Opikopi Guest House, located centrally in Erasmuskloof, features a Mediterranean-style garden with a pool and panoramic terrace. The guesthouse also features complimentary WiFi in public spaces.
Rooms at the guesthouse are decorated with natural tones. They come equipped with a minibar, satellite television, kitchen and private garden entrance.
For dining, the restaurant serves international cuisine; outdoor seating/dining is also offered. Guests can look forward to the guesthouse bar featured.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- SHF Has Something Extra Special For You This Valentine’s Day!
- Secret Sunset Vol. 3 – Pretoria
- Timo ODV at Arcade Empire
- Francois van Coke – New Album Launch
- Valentine Tango
- Scholars, You’re Invited To The Annual International Education Expo!
- Don’t Miss Out On SHF’s Clearance Sale At The Ferndale Gallery
- Park Acoustics - January 2017
- The Toyota Warrior Race #1
- Cooler Boxing Day
- Get Your Last-Minute Christmas Shopping Done At SHF!
- Jazz night!
Opikopi Guest House is located in Constantia Park, Pretoria.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 220 reviews
My wife and 8 month old baby boy stayed for four nights. All the staff and owners were lovely and bent over backwards to help. Our boy got a nasty bug on the plane to SA and the owner organised for...
Staff perfect, room confortable, very good food... We just spent one night in Opikopi but were so happy of our choice that we negociated to keep the room longer before leave to the airport. A plce to...
Let me just briefly list few problems: 1) we've booked a suite with a living room/ kitchen + bedroom and were put in a place that has two beds in the first room and one bed in the second. The space...