Opikopi Guest House, located centrally in Erasmuskloof, features a Mediterranean-style garden with a pool and panoramic terrace. The guesthouse also features complimentary WiFi in public spaces.
Rooms at the guesthouse are decorated with natural tones. They come equipped with a minibar, satellite television, kitchen and private garden entrance.
For dining, the restaurant serves international cuisine; outdoor seating/dining is also offered. Guests can look forward to the guesthouse bar featured.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Don't Miss SHF's End-Of-Season Clearance Sale!
- Student Bars In Pretoria
- Pamper Yourself At These Spas In Pretoria
- Lekker Live Music Venues To Check Out
- Hipster Hangouts In Pretoria
- Dozi LIVE
- Avril vs Pink Tribute Show
- Vintage Square Thrift Fair
- Funked Up Fridays at Presleys
- Jesse Clegg at Die Blou Hond
- The Pretoria Wedding Expo
- Karou Charou Comedy Showcase
Opikopi Guest House is located in Constantia Park, Pretoria.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 232 reviews
paula c c Says:
My husband and I stayed the night there as we had a wedding to attend to so we did not want to be driving back to JNB late at night. Our reception was unwelcoming even though the porter was very...
WOW ! Wonderful spacious rooms and excellent service! I loved the sherry canter at the entrance to my room as I enjoyed having a sherry before the evening meals and bedtime. The honesty bar/ fridge...
I really cannot fault anything. The staff were excellent, if I remember correctly Sonnyboy and Bongani (not sure about the names) assisted us. Great customer service. The evening meal was just as...