Opikopi Guest House, located centrally in Erasmuskloof, features a Mediterranean-style garden with a pool and panoramic terrace. The guesthouse also features complimentary WiFi in public spaces.
Rooms at the guesthouse are decorated with natural tones. They come equipped with a minibar, satellite television, kitchen and private garden entrance.
For dining, the restaurant serves international cuisine; outdoor seating/dining is also offered. Guests can look forward to the guesthouse bar featured.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Original Oktoberfest in Pretoria
- Spring Has Sprung At SHF!
- A Unique Day Out For The Whole Family At The 2017 Homeshow
- Four-Star Hotels In Pretoria
- Getting To Know PTCH BLCK Studio
- Get More Than 40 Winks With SHF's Amazing Offer
- Flair Baby & Toddler Market
- Irene Village Market
- You Could WIN A Scrumptious Picnic For Eight With Dial-A-Picnic
- Gauteng Obesity Fun Walk for a cause
- National Achievers Congress- Robert Kiyosaki
- Impi Challenge Obstacle Trail Run Gauteng
Opikopi Guest House is located in Constantia Park, Pretoria.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 267 reviews
I booked this accommodation for my brother & his wife from Zimbabwe as my mother and l have stayed there before as we come in for doctors appointments. My brother and sister in law were very...
Monde S Says:
Great venue for conferences, petched high up on the hill. Conference rooms are beautiful and amenities top notch and homely at the same time. The lunch options and tea break servings were very good...
This was our first stay to Pretoria & hopefully not our last. Next time we will definitely stay at Opikopi again. The staff are super friendly & helpful. The breakfasts, lunches & dinners are...