Opikopi Guest House, located centrally in Erasmuskloof, features a Mediterranean-style garden with a pool and panoramic terrace. The guesthouse also features complimentary WiFi in public spaces.
Rooms at the guesthouse are decorated with natural tones. They come equipped with a minibar, satellite television, kitchen and private garden entrance.
For dining, the restaurant serves international cuisine; outdoor seating/dining is also offered. Guests can look forward to the guesthouse bar featured.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- SHF Has Something Special In Store This Mother's Day
- Celebrate Mother’s Day At Kievits Kroon Country Estate
- There Are Easter Surprises In Store For You At SHF
- The Pritti Festival
- Don't Miss SHF's End-Of-Season Clearance Sale!
- Student Bars In Pretoria
- Pamper Yourself At These Spas In Pretoria
- Lekker Live Music Venues To Check Out
- Hipster Hangouts In Pretoria
- Dozi LIVE
- Avril vs Pink Tribute Show
- Vintage Square Thrift Fair
Opikopi Guest House is located in Constantia Park, Pretoria.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 238 reviews
We stayed for one night in the presidential suit. The suit is lovely and the coffee excellent. Beautiful view from the room and the Jacuzzi. Only negative was that there were no bottled water...
Dawie S Says:
Opikopi Guest House is one of those places where you return again, again. The tranquil surroundings are so good for the soul. The rooms are beautifully decorated. The food is excellent and the...
We ended staying here a couple of nights before and after our trip in southern Africa. The rooms are very spacious and nicely decorated with great amenities. There is parking on the property, a pool...