With all of its glitz, glam, glass crystals dangling from the ceiling and its rich silver, purple and copper decor, Orient is the restaurant to be and be seen. Their menu is filled with a great selection of Asian cuisine to tantalise the taste buds with fantastic tastes and flavours. There is definitely something for everyone, no matter their preference and palate. Be sure to check out the extensive sushi menu.
To find out more on Orient, click here.
- Sandton City Takes Family Fun To The Next Level With A Brand-New Area
- Don't Miss The Sandton City Nintendo Switch Pop-Up Zone!
- Michelangelo's Exec. Chef To Lead SA To Olympic Gold
- Seven Reasons Why You Need To Visit Sandton City This Month
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With SA Guide-Dogs
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
- La Senza Sandton City To Launch Brand-New Concept Store
- Has Anyone Been To The New Signature Lux Hotel Yet?
- Belle's Patisserie Is Just The Place For All Your Cake And Indulgence Needs
Situated in the popular and fashionable Melrose Arch, Orient is a stylish spot to grab a bite to eat in between shopping, especially for the sushi lovers. Offering contemporary Asian cuisine, Orient will give you a fine dining experience filled with flavour.
4 High Street, Melrose Arch, Sandton
Opening Hours:Monday 12h00 to 14h30 and 18h00 to 21h30 Tuesday – Thursday 12h00 to 14h30 and 18h00 to 22h00 Friday – Saturday 12h00 to 22h00 Sunday 12h00 to 21h30
Price Range:R 220 for two people (approx.)
Type of Cuisine:Fine Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 276 reviews
Kathy S Says:
We celebrated my daughters 16th birthday at Orient. We hadn't been here in a few years but throughly enjoyed the experience. The food was tasty and unique, a nice change from the usual offerings. We...
Chris R Says:
Good Asian food in Melrose. We had a mixture of sushi, dim sum and then res curry, pad Thai and sweet and sour pork. All were great except for the sweet and sour pork which was a bit bland. Overall...
David H Says:
Not the biggest menu choice for an oriental restaurant but still plenty of options. The spring rolls and prawn soup were very nice although taking the tails off the prawns would have helped...