With all of its glitz, glam, glass crystals dangling from the ceiling and its rich silver, purple and copper decor, Orient is the restaurant to be and be seen. Their menu is filled with a great selection of Asian cuisine to tantalise the taste buds with fantastic tastes and flavours. There is definitely something for everyone, no matter their preference and palate. Be sure to check out the extensive sushi menu.
To find out more on Orient, click here.
- The Flavour Academy - "Cooking Piemonte"
- Creatively Crafted Cocktails At Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel Sandton
- SA Road Safety Footprint Awards
- Arnold Classic Africa 2018
- Taking A Closer Look At 1 Discovery Place
- MTN Joyous Celebration 22 All For You
- Planet Fitness Sweat Workout Party
- Riaad Moosa: Life Begins
- The FNB Whiskey Live Festival
- The Gauteng Teachers' Summit 2
- Future Females Johannesburg Launch #FutureFemales
- Valentine's Day At The Maslow Hotel
Situated in the popular and fashionable Melrose Arch, Orient is a stylish spot to grab a bite to eat in between shopping, especially for the sushi lovers. Offering contemporary Asian cuisine, Orient will give you a fine dining experience filled with flavour.
4 High Street, Melrose Arch, Sandton
Opening Hours:Monday 12h00 to 14h30 and 18h00 to 21h30 Tuesday – Thursday 12h00 to 14h30 and 18h00 to 22h00 Friday – Saturday 12h00 to 22h00 Sunday 12h00 to 21h30
Price Range:R 220 for two people (approx.)
Type of Cuisine:Fine Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 286 reviews
We are frequent guests of this restaurant, most of the meals are superb. The last time we went, 4 of the wines of the wine list were out of stock. Huge disappointment because the waiter did not...
Staying at Melrose Arch for business, Orient was a find, great service and good food loved the duck spring rolls and the chicken and mushroom shu mai the pork bao were ok the whole menu here looks...
Zahraa M Says:
I had a quick informal lunch meeting with my hubby and enjoyed the fresh sushi and variety of vegetarian options