Orlando Stadium is one of the most famous and largest football fields in Soweto, plus it’s home to Orlando Pirates Football Club.
The stadium has not only been used for soccer, but has also played host to rugby semi-final games, been a training venue for the famous 2010 FIFA World Cup, hosted music concerts, church services and much more.
Today, up to 40 000 people can be seated in the stadium, while the auditorium has space for up 200 people. The stadium also features 120 hospitality suites, a gymnasium and a well-equipped conference centre.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Soweto Art and Craft Fair
- The Vilakazi Street Night Market
- Soweto Camp Festival 2017
- Major League Garden 2017
- What To Do At Orlando Towers
- Sounds Of Soweto
- The House Of Truth
- Tsala Jazz - New Year's Jazz
- Soweto Massive
- The Vilakazi Night Market
- AuthenticSundays Presents: The Authentic All White Send Off
- The Soweto Deep House Festival
Orlando Stadium is a multi-purpose stadium in Soweto.
Venue Name:Orlando Stadium
Martha Louw St & Mooki Street, Soweto, Johannesburg, 1804