Welcome to The Owl’s Nest, one of Pretoria’s prominent wedding and conference centers. The Owl’s Nest is nestled in the rolling hills of the eastern Magaliesburg range amidst the natural bush in a serene country atmosphere a mere 20 minutes drive on the N4 east of Pretoria.
Their facilities include:
– A banquet and functions hall that can accommodate small intimate gatherings or larger groups up to 180 persons.
– An intimate wedding chapel catering to all faiths and denominations.
– A fully equipped conference center accommodating small and large groups of up to 70 delegates.
– A boma for personal reflections with family and friends.
– A gorgeous expansive open deck for braai’s and outdoor activities.
– An English pub with fireplace and intimate dining areas.
– Secure car parking is provided for your safety.
Beautifully landscaped gardens and natural African bush surround The Owl’s Nest to provide you with an intimate personal setting. Exchange your wedding vows in this memorable environment and capture the magical memories of your special day.
The Owl’s Nest chapel and banquet hall can accomodate up to 180 friends and family. Although spacious both chapel and hall can easily be transformed to accomodate smaller more intimate groups.
Charming quaint, warm and distincrive describe The Owl’s Nest wedding chapel with wooden pews and exposed timber rafters framed with picturesque huge glass windows. The chapel is not affiliated to any particular denomination, allowing you to marry without any restrictive customs.
Your ceremony will continue with a culinary feast in the form of a buffet, of your choice promising to please the most discerning palette. The dance floor is strategically positioned so as not to disturb but rather enhance the atmosphere of the dining area. A covered verandah surrounding the banquet hall, leading to a lantern lit garden, which adds to the ambience of your special event.
As an optional extra their co-ordinator can relieve you of all stress by arranging:
– Flower and candle arrangements.
– Invitation design and presentation.
– Table gifts.
– Photographer selection, both still & video.
– Wedding cake selections.
– A diverse music selection designed to enhance the mood.
Let The Owl’s Nest make your day a memorable one, combining delicious food with excellent service.
Included in the menu price:
– Selected menu
– Hall hire
– Chapel hire
– Bridal suite (dressing and overnight facilities when available)
– Hostess on duty
– Bar facilities with barperson
– Security guards
– Welcome drinks after ceremony
– Glassware, cutlery and crockery
– Silver underplates
– White tablecloths
– White chair covers (full or half cover)
– White damask serviettes
– Overlays (royal blue, navy blue, mauve, lavender, burgandy, green, yellow and light brown)
– Window drapes and fairy lights
– Yable stands (20), flower stands (2) and aisle stands (20)
– Confetti baskets (2 large and a variety of smaller baskets)
– Poduim and kneeling stand
– And lots more…
Excluded in the menu price:
– Additional theme décor i.e candles, paper serviettes