Since the first Panarottis Pizza Pasta opened in Tygervalley, Cape Town in 1990, the family restaurant has prepared their food the same way they do in Italy – with the freshest and finest quality ingredients, a good dash of Mediterranean flair, and loads of passion. And just like they do in Italy, Panarottis serve up generous portions that are guaranteed to keep the entire familia happy.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Ready, Steady, Wok! Simply Asia Celebrity Cook-Off
- Don't Miss The Action-Packed Holiday Fun At Emerald Resort & Casino This April
- A Toast To Our 600th Edition
- Rumours Rocks For Saints
- The First LoCrate Picnic
- St Stithians Open Air Cinema
- The DLSHCC Highland Gathering 2017
- Soweto Camp Festival 2017
- Riding For A Future Without Tuberculosis
- Easter Night Hunt
- Hey Baby Boutique Fair - Joburg 2017
Panarottis is an Italian restaurant specialising in pizza and pasta.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 13 reviews
Well I must say that I was most surprise, a Mexican breakfast pizza was awesome. Mince, egg and salsa, who would have thought.
The waitrons there judge the customers based on their race.when we arrived with my spouse we ddnt get the best service from the waiters.the one who was supposed to serve us refused due to the fact...
Had a really good meal at this restaurant. Excellent service and atmosphere for friends and family and the food is really good. I ordered a saucy meat supreme (standard) pizza and I was really...