Since the first Panarottis Pizza Pasta opened in Tygervalley, Cape Town in 1990, the family restaurant has prepared their food the same way they do in Italy – with the freshest and finest quality ingredients, a good dash of Mediterranean flair, and loads of passion. And just like they do in Italy, Panarottis serve up generous portions that are guaranteed to keep the entire familia happy.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Time For Festive Feasting At The Hyatt Regency's oneNINEone
- Enjoy Late-Night Shopping At Parkhurst On 4th
- Joburg CBD Kicks Into High Gear With A Dis-Chem On Gandhi Square
- The Joburg Open
- Carols by Candlelight at Summerhill College
- The God Man - Prof David Block
- Kids Club Party Showcase/Open Day
- It’s Destination Christmas At Melrose Arch
- Sontonga Lofts Exclusive Viewing
- Yoga In The City – Melrose Arch
- The 12 Pubs Of Xmas
- Janice Honeyman's Pinocchio
Panarottis is an Italian restaurant specialising in pizza and pasta.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 14 reviews
I promise you you will count the qualifications and bagdes on that pizza without trying to ignore the effort.
Well I must say that I was most surprise, a Mexican breakfast pizza was awesome. Mince, egg and salsa, who would have thought.
The waitrons there judge the customers based on their race.when we arrived with my spouse we ddnt get the best service from the waiters.the one who was supposed to serve us refused due to the fact...