Since the first Panarottis Pizza Pasta opened in Tygervalley, Cape Town in 1990, the family restaurant has prepared their food the same way they do in Italy – with the freshest and finest quality ingredients, a good dash of Mediterranean flair, and loads of passion. And just like they do in Italy, Panarottis serve up generous portions that are guaranteed to keep the entire familia happy.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Flair Baby and Toddler Market
- Portuguese Wine and Food Festival
- Love Norwood Day
- Stonehaven Spring Beer Festival
- Muddy Puppy Winter Challenge
- Cat Stevens Live In South Africa 2017
- Harties Craft Beer & Gin Festival
- Outdoor Movie Night
- Totalsports Women's Race Joburg
- Easy Saturday Street Food Market
- Irene Village Market
- Reefsteamers Winter Open Day
Panarottis is an Italian restaurant specialising in pizza and pasta.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 14 reviews
I promise you you will count the qualifications and bagdes on that pizza without trying to ignore the effort.
Well I must say that I was most surprise, a Mexican breakfast pizza was awesome. Mince, egg and salsa, who would have thought.
The waitrons there judge the customers based on their race.when we arrived with my spouse we ddnt get the best service from the waiters.the one who was supposed to serve us refused due to the fact...