Since the first Panarottis Pizza Pasta opened in Tygervalley, Cape Town in 1990, the family restaurant has prepared their food the same way they do in Italy – with the freshest and finest quality ingredients, a good dash of Mediterranean flair, and loads of passion. And just like they do in Italy, Panarottis serve up generous portions that are guaranteed to keep the entire familia happy.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Celebrate The Great Gatsby, this September
- Sanlam Handmade Contemporary Fair
- Rooftop Salsa
- Drive-In At Huddle Park
- Silent Disco Yoga
- Meet Doppio Zero's 2017 Fresh Menu
- Discover The Bella Brilliant Edition By Nomination
- Experience Disney Magic At Mall Of Africa
- Your Must-Try Restaurants For October 2017
- Jozi Kids Talk Heritage, Food and Fun
- SHF's Clearance Sale Is Back With Up To 75% Off Selected Items
Panarottis is an Italian restaurant specialising in pizza and pasta.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 14 reviews
I promise you you will count the qualifications and bagdes on that pizza without trying to ignore the effort.
Well I must say that I was most surprise, a Mexican breakfast pizza was awesome. Mince, egg and salsa, who would have thought.
The waitrons there judge the customers based on their race.when we arrived with my spouse we ddnt get the best service from the waiters.the one who was supposed to serve us refused due to the fact...