Since the first Panarottis Pizza Pasta opened in Tygervalley, Cape Town in 1990, the family restaurant has prepared their food the same way they do in Italy – with the freshest and finest quality ingredients, a good dash of Mediterranean flair, and loads of passion. And just like they do in Italy, Panarottis serve up generous portions that are guaranteed to keep the entire familia happy.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- Don’t Miss Out On SHF’s Clearance Sale At The Ferndale Gallery
- Get Excited For The Chinese New Year At Emperors Palace
- Park Acoustics - January 2017
- The Music Run 2017
- Vanilla Sunday
- Rocking For Rhinos presents Our Last Night
- Large On The Lawn - February
- Large On The Lawn
- A Trip To The Orient Without Leaving Johannesburg
- Rooftop Yoga
- Friday Fiesta At Katys Palace Bar
Panarottis is an Italian restaurant specialising in pizza and pasta.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 12 reviews
The waitrons there judge the customers based on their race.when we arrived with my spouse we ddnt get the best service from the waiters.the one who was supposed to serve us refused due to the fact...
Had a really good meal at this restaurant. Excellent service and atmosphere for friends and family and the food is really good. I ordered a saucy meat supreme (standard) pizza and I was really...
Decent food without being spectacular with excellent, friendly service and good prices. Lots of pasta and pizza dishes, chicken and steak. No beer on draught but the girl said there normally is but...