Since the first Panarottis Pizza Pasta opened in Tygervalley, Cape Town in 1990, the family restaurant has prepared their food the same way they do in Italy – with the freshest and finest quality ingredients, a good dash of Mediterranean flair, and loads of passion. And just like they do in Italy, Panarottis serve up generous portions that are guaranteed to keep the entire familia happy.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Bring Back The Rock 2018
- Indian Motorcycles Comes To Melrose Arch
- Great Balls of Fire
- The Wine Art Food Festival
- Johannesburg Afro-Latin Festival
- Married… But not to each other
- Creatively Crafted Cocktails At Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel Sandton
- What's New at The Cinema: March 2018
- Kiddies Party Expo
- Indian-Henna Inspired Royal Icing Class
- Live Music At Milk Bar Rosebank
- Not A Single Story
Panarottis is an Italian restaurant specialising in pizza and pasta.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 14 reviews
I promise you you will count the qualifications and bagdes on that pizza without trying to ignore the effort.
Well I must say that I was most surprise, a Mexican breakfast pizza was awesome. Mince, egg and salsa, who would have thought.
The waitrons there judge the customers based on their race.when we arrived with my spouse we ddnt get the best service from the waiters.the one who was supposed to serve us refused due to the fact...