Since the first Panarottis Pizza Pasta opened in Tygervalley, Cape Town in 1990, the family restaurant has prepared their food the same way they do in Italy – with the freshest and finest quality ingredients, a good dash of Mediterranean flair, and loads of passion. And just like they do in Italy, Panarottis serve up generous portions that are guaranteed to keep the entire familia happy.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- A Tour Of Krispy Kreme's Roastery
- Don’t Miss Out On The Last Gourmet Dinner Of The Year!
- Natural Hair & Beauty Festival
- Women's Health Fit Night Out
- Korean Film and Food Festival
- Pop Up Yoga - The Fairway
- The Man Behind Fresh Earth Food Store
- Explore, Discover And Play With Barni
- Pop vs Rock
- World Food Day
- Get The Hottest Gadgets At The Tech Expo!
Panarottis is an Italian restaurant specialising in pizza and pasta.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 11 reviews
Had a really good meal at this restaurant. Excellent service and atmosphere for friends and family and the food is really good. I ordered a saucy meat supreme (standard) pizza and I was really...
Decent food without being spectacular with excellent, friendly service and good prices. Lots of pasta and pizza dishes, chicken and steak. No beer on draught but the girl said there normally is but...
I'm in love with the new Panarottis at East Rand Mall. They've now accommodated our kids with a play zone section upstairs, at least now I can take my kids with them and enjoy our slices of Pizza.