Since the first Panarottis Pizza Pasta opened in Tygervalley, Cape Town in 1990, the family restaurant has prepared their food the same way they do in Italy – with the freshest and finest quality ingredients, a good dash of Mediterranean flair, and loads of passion. And just like they do in Italy, Panarottis serve up generous portions that are guaranteed to keep the entire familia happy.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Krispy Kreme Day Of The Dozen 2016
- Château Gâteau Patisserie
- The Little Field Mouse Christmas Market 2016
- Life Grand Café
- Café Bruegel Coffee Shop
- Drinking Cognac With Maiketso Kgantsi
- Have Christmas Lunch With Intercontinental O.R. Tambo
- Breakfast At The Countess
- Soweto Massive
- Living Room's Mad Hat Tea Party
Panarottis is an Italian restaurant specialising in pizza and pasta.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 11 reviews
Had a really good meal at this restaurant. Excellent service and atmosphere for friends and family and the food is really good. I ordered a saucy meat supreme (standard) pizza and I was really...
Decent food without being spectacular with excellent, friendly service and good prices. Lots of pasta and pizza dishes, chicken and steak. No beer on draught but the girl said there normally is but...
I'm in love with the new Panarottis at East Rand Mall. They've now accommodated our kids with a play zone section upstairs, at least now I can take my kids with them and enjoy our slices of Pizza.