Since the first Panarottis Pizza Pasta opened in Tygervalley, Cape Town in 1990, the family restaurant has prepared their food the same way they do in Italy – with the freshest and finest quality ingredients, a good dash of Mediterranean flair, and loads of passion. And just like they do in Italy, Panarottis serve up generous portions that are guaranteed to keep the entire familia happy.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Beers, Boeries And Bikes Night Ride
- Street Food Festival 2018
- Kief Modils Charity Photography Workshop
- Dance Floos Mix Class
- 2018 Kids Run Mass Ride
- Evicted And Amp Flying Bantu Live At Rumours Rock City
- Sumting Village
- Family Fun District Launch
- Rambo Blanket Run 2018
- Fairy Dust - A Family Magic Show
- Sable Ranch Hiking Trail: Hiking Day
- June 16 History Celebration
Panarottis is an Italian restaurant specialising in pizza and pasta.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 15 reviews
Chantal H Says:
We had a nice family dinner at Panarottis, we ordered chicken nuggets for our son and they were deep friend for too long but he still ate them. My Alfredo pasta could have had a bit more flavour...
I promise you you will count the qualifications and bagdes on that pizza without trying to ignore the effort.
Well I must say that I was most surprise, a Mexican breakfast pizza was awesome. Mince, egg and salsa, who would have thought.