Pappas menu consists of several Mediterranean dishes combined with traditional Greek tastes and flavours. Famous favourites include the Greek Kleftiko (Greek lamb Pappas style) and stuffed calamari served in a copper pan. They have an extensive wine list fit for any taste. Pappas is also Halaal friendly and accommodates everyone.
Situated in Nelson Mandela Square, Pappas offers great views of Sandton’s hustle and bustle. An evening at Pappas will not be complete without experiencing their plate smashing and traditional Greek dancers, who perform on most Saturday evenings.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Don’t Miss Out On The Last Gourmet Dinner Of The Year!
- Pink Noise Motorcycle Charity Ride
- Halloween Run
- Jerry & The Bandits Live
- Beer Fest
- Surprise Your Loved One With Something Special From Petals Gourmet Flowers!
- Whisky Live Festival Sandton
- Cordev And Classic FM Art Music Wine Experience
- Festive Workshops and Market
- Wine Lovers, Don't Miss Out On RMB WineX 2016!
- Sneaker Exchange
- Enjoy A Festive Feast At Parc Fermé This Christmas Day!
Pappas restaurant is conviniently located in Nelson Mandela Square in Sandton.
Nelson Mandela Square, Cnr 5th & Alice Streets, Sandton, Gauteng South Africa
Opening Hours:Monday - Saturday: 11h30 - 22h00, Sunday: 11h30 - 21h00
Price Range:R200 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 351 reviews
We had over scheduled our day and were happy to get a good quality meal in a short amount of time. I would recommend the balcony.
Llovely view of the Square, quiet and airy... the meze are FAB! Not a budget restuarant, but worth the money. Note: only opens at 11:30am
Stu C Says:
I've been to Greece & Cyprus many times over the years, and Pappas is very faithful to the superb food from those countries, but with a distinctive South African twist. The restaurant is in a...