Mauritian Executive Chef Atmaram Mahadea brings diners a menu full of succulent flavours. The meat and poultry dishes; fillet, T-bone and oxtail are firm favourites but if diners are in the mood for a lighter dish, the whole baby fish or delicious tempura prawns will do the trick. The cocktails and wine selections present quite a fantastic way to end a long day. Parc Fermé is open seven days a week.
To find out more about Parc Fermé click here.
- Sandton City & Nelson Mandela Square Lights Up With Cheerful Festivities This Christmas!
- Joburg Cocktail Festival
- Beauty Swop – Beauty Expo Johannesburg
- Sandton City Takes Family Fun To The Next Level With A Brand-New Area
- Don't Miss The Sandton City Nintendo Switch Pop-Up Zone!
- Michelangelo's Exec. Chef To Lead SA To Olympic Gold
- Seven Reasons Why You Need To Visit Sandton City This Month
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With SA Guide-Dogs
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
Parc Fermé brings French and Mauritian cuisine to Sandton in this upmarket restaurant that is situated beneath the Michelangelo Towers.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 69 reviews
Recently, I was invited to experience Parc Ferme's new Afro-Asian menu and I could not have been more impressed with everything from the ambiance and interiors, to the wine and comprehensive African...
I wanted to give Parc Ferme a rating of three because we were seated at a long table of about 25 people, which was awkward and noisy, but that would be unfair on the restaurant, because the food was...
A beautiful place at night to escape the Sandton CBD madness. Food was fantastic and atmosphere was serene. Service was great although we did go there on a weekday evening for dinner and the place...