Mauritian Executive Chef Atmaram Mahadea brings diners a menu full of succulent flavours. The meat and poultry dishes; fillet, T-bone and oxtail are firm favourites but if diners are in the mood for a lighter dish, the whole baby fish or delicious tempura prawns will do the trick. The cocktails and wine selections present quite a fantastic way to end a long day. Parc Fermé is open seven days a week.
To find out more about Parc Fermé click here.
- Don’t Miss Out On The Last Gourmet Dinner Of The Year!
- Pink Noise Motorcycle Charity Ride
- Halloween Run
- Jerry & The Bandits Live
- Beer Fest
- Surprise Your Loved One With Something Special From Petals Gourmet Flowers!
- Whisky Live Festival Sandton
- Cordev And Classic FM Art Music Wine Experience
- Festive Workshops and Market
- Wine Lovers, Don't Miss Out On RMB WineX 2016!
- Sneaker Exchange
- Enjoy A Festive Feast At Parc Fermé This Christmas Day!
Parc Fermé brings French and Mauritian cuisine to Sandton in this upmarket restaurant that is situated beneath the Michelangelo Towers.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 46 reviews
michelle marsha d Says:
Excellent waiter. Mike. Very confident. His menu recommendations were on point. Made our evening. Friendly manager. Thabo who took our booking also came to wish us. Friendly staff. The food was...
Ridhwaanah K Says:
Parc Ferme has the most beautiful ambience for a romantic dinner. The staff were absolutely friendly and our waiter in specific, Mike, was the most patient and kind server. He was really sweet and...
Nazrene M Says:
Mike was fantastic! Attentive to our every need and professional as can be. He made the night a special one. The scallops were amazing..definitely a must have when you visit.