Mauritian Executive Chef Atmaram Mahadea brings diners a menu full of succulent flavours. The meat and poultry dishes; fillet, T-bone and oxtail are firm favourites but if diners are in the mood for a lighter dish, the whole baby fish or delicious tempura prawns will do the trick. The cocktails and wine selections present quite a fantastic way to end a long day. Parc Fermé is open seven days a week.
To find out more about Parc Fermé click here.
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With Guide Dogs SA
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
- La Senza Sandton City To Launch Brand-New Concept Store
- Has Anyone Been To The New Signature Lux Hotel Yet?
- Belle's Patisserie Is Just The Place For All Your Cake And Indulgence Needs
- Clicks BabyClub #MeetUp
- Exclusive Bridal Fair
- Women's Day - Pop and Shop and Game
- Celebrate Women's Month With The Girls At The HealthyFood Studio
Parc Fermé brings French and Mauritian cuisine to Sandton in this upmarket restaurant that is situated beneath the Michelangelo Towers.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 65 reviews
John B Says:
restaurant has very uncomfortable chairs and though food is ok horrible service .. took 18 minutes to get an ordered glass of wine to my table!
We had the chicken and fish, both which were overcooked and dry. The manager came to ask us if everything was okay and we told him the food wasn't he didn't offer anything. The service is general...
Melanie E Says:
Comprehensive yet different fine dining menu, seasonal twists, fabulous seating at the bar and a gorgeous dining area, with superb service, always love it!