Mauritian Executive Chef Atmaram Mahadea brings diners a menu full of succulent flavours. The meat and poultry dishes; fillet, T-bone and oxtail are firm favourites but if diners are in the mood for a lighter dish, the whole baby fish or delicious tempura prawns will do the trick. The cocktails and wine selections present quite a fantastic way to end a long day. Parc Fermé is open seven days a week.
To find out more about Parc Fermé click here.
- Katy's Palace Bar Turns 5!
- Trends To Look Out For At Design Joburg
- Don't Miss Out On Joburg's Newest Decor & Design Show – Design Joburg
- The Arnold Classic Africa 2017
- Healthy (Chocolate) Eating For The Kids This Holiday
- Free The Night 17 – U18
- St Stithians Open Air Cinema
- StrEAT Food & Comedy Festival
- Saint Paddy's Day Bush Pub Run
- Sandton Craft Beer Fair
- H.O.T. Day Out
- Piccolo Mondo Offers A Fine Dining Experience You Cannot Miss!
Parc Fermé brings French and Mauritian cuisine to Sandton in this upmarket restaurant that is situated beneath the Michelangelo Towers.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 62 reviews
Tegwen W Says:
My boyfriend and I made a last minute decision to go to Parc Ferme for our anniversary Dinner. We only arrived at about 9pm on a Sunday but the staff were still welcoming. When the chef found out it...
Jagjit S Says:
I been to this place for business meeting and decided to have lunch . I took line fish kingship. Quality of the food excellent. Service was prompt. I enjoyed my lunch. The cappuccino is the best...
I quite like the location, it has a cosmopolitan European feeling to it. The decor also works, but the huge smoking section with wide open doors is a big turn-off in these modern days. You can't sit...