Mauritian Executive Chef Atmaram Mahadea brings diners a menu full of succulent flavours. The meat and poultry dishes; fillet, T-bone and oxtail are firm favourites but if diners are in the mood for a lighter dish, the whole baby fish or delicious tempura prawns will do the trick. The cocktails and wine selections present quite a fantastic way to end a long day. Parc Fermé is open seven days a week.
To find out more about Parc Fermé click here.
- Travel With Your Taste Buds
- The Colour Fest U18
- Friday Fiesta At Katys Palace Bar
- Piccolo Mondo’s Gourmet Evenings Are Back!
- RMB WineX 2017
- South Africa VS Sri Lanka T20
- Get Your 2017 Off To A Healthy Start With The Discovery Vitality HealthyFood Studio
- Must-Try Vitality HealthyFood Studio Recipes
- South Africa VS Sri Lanka Test Series
- Sky Dining
- New Year’s Dinner at Maximillien
- Chaplin's Grill
Parc Fermé brings French and Mauritian cuisine to Sandton in this upmarket restaurant that is situated beneath the Michelangelo Towers.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 55 reviews
We arrived there after movies on the first Tuesday of the year. It was just after 3 and there was only one other table occupied. We got a nice table just in front of an open door which ensured that...
New year's at parc ferme Me and my wife had dinner at parc ferme on New Year's Eve,the food was very tasty staff very friendly will definitely visit soon
Memory S Says:
Wow. Been there with family on New Year's Eve was so great. Had a five course meal and it was excellent thanks to chef who came and greet us at the table and thank for the service and lovely staff...