Mauritian Executive Chef Atmaram Mahadea brings diners a menu full of succulent flavours. The meat and poultry dishes; fillet, T-bone and oxtail are firm favourites but if diners are in the mood for a lighter dish, the whole baby fish or delicious tempura prawns will do the trick. The cocktails and wine selections present quite a fantastic way to end a long day. Parc Fermé is open seven days a week.
To find out more about Parc Fermé click here.
- Joburg Cocktail Festival
- Beauty Swop – Beauty Expo Johannesburg
- Sandton City Takes Family Fun To The Next Level With A Brand-New Area
- Don't Miss The Sandton City Nintendo Switch Pop-Up Zone!
- Michelangelo's Exec. Chef To Lead SA To Olympic Gold
- Seven Reasons Why You Need To Visit Sandton City This Month
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With SA Guide-Dogs
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
- La Senza Sandton City To Launch Brand-New Concept Store
Parc Fermé brings French and Mauritian cuisine to Sandton in this upmarket restaurant that is situated beneath the Michelangelo Towers.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 67 reviews
I wanted to give Parc Ferme a rating of three because we were seated at a long table of about 25 people, which was awkward and noisy, but that would be unfair on the restaurant, because the food was...
A beautiful place at night to escape the Sandton CBD madness. Food was fantastic and atmosphere was serene. Service was great although we did go there on a weekday evening for dinner and the place...
John B Says:
restaurant has very uncomfortable chairs and though food is ok horrible service .. took 18 minutes to get an ordered glass of wine to my table!