Perron is a vibrant and fun restaurant.. Celebrating and oozing Mexican culture, the restaurant has amazing Mexican food. If you love tequila, you also really love Perron! Treat yourself to a day or night of fun fiestas at this local favourite Mexican appreciation society.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Moonlight Markets at Bryanston Organic & Natural Market
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
Perron is located in Illovo Junction, Illovo, Johannesburg. A new branch recently opened up at Hobart Grove Centre in Bryanston.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 127 reviews
Cool place!!! This was my first time here and I really enjoyed it. The decor reminded me a bit of many of the Buenos Aires hotels and restaurants- vibrant colours, old school charm, solid wood with...
Sunday family lunch: very relaxed vibe, great service and fantastic food and cocktails. I am not rating it 5/5 as no baby chair/baby changing facility is available.
Joe N Says:
A fun little restaurant with a nice relaxed atmosphere, fun deco and good food. If you're not used to it, the food is very spicy. Guacamole was perfect though.