Piatto‘s philosophy of life is true and uninhibited joie de vivre! This is something they execute through creating a space for people to eat, drink, laugh and spend quality time together. Piatto has a wide variety on their menu: from breakfast, brunch, burgers, French, Greek and Mediterranean; to Italian, Mexican, pizza, sandwiches, seafood, steak, sushi, turkish and vegetarian. All are welcome, whether you make a booking, simply walk-in, bring your children, or want to order a takeaway, everyone is welcome. There is also an option for an outdoor or indoor seating.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Women's Health Fit Night Out
- The Stall Artisan Night Market
- Calati - Mindful Triathlon
- Fourways Mall Set To Complete Phase One Of Their Massive Renovation!
- Jam Jozi
- The World-Famous Great Moscow Circus Returns To SA!
- Billy’s Braai Day Party
- Enjoy A Great Day Out At The Spirit Of Spring Festival!
- Savanna Comics' Choice Awards
- CopperStone Promotions Presents The 10th Annual Woman's Day Event
- Don’t Miss The Café Cru Spice Route Wine Event
- For The First Time, The Winter Sensation Slava’s SnowShow Is Coming To SA!
Piatto is located at Cedar Square, situated in the Fourways area.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 14 reviews
Ana Rafaela T Says:
They have a wonderfull view and the food is amazing i loved the grilled sole and also the dessert And is situated in a very beautiful area
I chose this venue because of its location and view. The Piatto franchise's Mediterranean menu is broad, offering something for every palate, which is perhaps a challenge - rather than focussing on...
Have been here on a number of occasions and we have always found the staff to be friendly, the service to be good and the food well prepared and well presented.