Piatto‘s philosophy of life is true and uninhibited joie de vivre! This is something they execute through creating a space for people to eat, drink, laugh and spend quality time together. Piatto has a wide variety on their menu: from breakfast, brunch, burgers, French, Greek and Mediterranean; to Italian, Mexican, pizza, sandwiches, seafood, steak, sushi, turkish and vegetarian. All are welcome, whether you make a booking, simply walk-in, bring your children, or want to order a takeaway, everyone is welcome. There is also an option for an outdoor or indoor seating.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- What You Need To Know About The New Fourways Mega Mall
- Cinderella On Ice
- John Vlismas – The Good Racist
- Evita - The Musical
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
Piatto is located at Cedar Square, situated in the Fourways area.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 14 reviews
Ana Rafaela T Says:
They have a wonderfull view and the food is amazing i loved the grilled sole and also the dessert And is situated in a very beautiful area
I chose this venue because of its location and view. The Piatto franchise's Mediterranean menu is broad, offering something for every palate, which is perhaps a challenge - rather than focussing on...
Have been here on a number of occasions and we have always found the staff to be friendly, the service to be good and the food well prepared and well presented.