Piatto‘s philosophy of life is true and uninhibited joie de vivre! This is something they execute through creating a space for people to eat, drink, laugh and spend quality time together. Piatto has a wide variety on their menu: from breakfast, brunch, burgers, French, Greek and Mediterranean; to Italian, Mexican, pizza, sandwiches, seafood, steak, sushi, turkish and vegetarian. All are welcome, whether you make a booking, simply walk-in, bring your children, or want to order a takeaway, everyone is welcome. There is also an option for an outdoor or indoor seating.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Coffee & Chocolate
- Jimmy Carr In Best Of, Ultimate, Gold, Greatest Hits
- Cartoon Network Live In S.A
- Avenue Q
- Alfred Adriaan in Dating Life
- Sinners & Saints Singles Party
- St Patrick's Day at Molly Malones
- Montecasino's Night Out For 2 Is Back With A Bang!
- James Grace Performs Live On The Main Theatre Stage
- Stark Raving Mark in Jozi
- Deep Fried Man in Good Taste 2.0.
- Hedwig & the Angry Inch
Piatto is located at Cedar Square, situated in the Fourways area.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 14 reviews
Ana Rafaela T Says:
They have a wonderfull view and the food is amazing i loved the grilled sole and also the dessert And is situated in a very beautiful area
I chose this venue because of its location and view. The Piatto franchise's Mediterranean menu is broad, offering something for every palate, which is perhaps a challenge - rather than focussing on...
Have been here on a number of occasions and we have always found the staff to be friendly, the service to be good and the food well prepared and well presented.