Piccolo Mondo is an exclusive restaurant which is housed in the beautiful Michelangelo Hotel. This restaurant is known to offer a contemporary and creative twist to your culinary experience.
They offer traditional Italian cuisine with a wide variety of dishes such as the Royal Pea and Prawn Risotto and Balsamic Roast Tomato Soup. Piccolo Mondo’s main source of wine is from South African wineries, with a few select international wineries.
Not only do patrons of this restaurant rave about the exciting cuisine, the décor is also a highlight of their experience. Upon entering the restaurant you feel as though you have entered a time warp and stepped into the Italian renaissance, with hints of gold and bronze incorporated in their elegant décor. Piccolo Mondo ensures your meal is enjoyed in a stylish and graceful environment.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Joburg Cocktail Festival
- Beauty Swop – Beauty Expo Johannesburg
- Sandton City Takes Family Fun To The Next Level With A Brand-New Area
- Don't Miss The Sandton City Nintendo Switch Pop-Up Zone!
- Michelangelo's Exec. Chef To Lead SA To Olympic Gold
- Seven Reasons Why You Need To Visit Sandton City This Month
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With SA Guide-Dogs
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
- La Senza Sandton City To Launch Brand-New Concept Store
This exclusive restaurant is located in the Michelangelo Hotel, in the heart of Sandton.
Venue Name:Piccolo Mondo
Mandela Square, Corner Rivonia & 5th Street, Sandton, Johannesburg 2146.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 6h30 - 10h30, 12h00 - 14h30, 18h30 - 22h30.
Price Range:R300 pp (approx.)
Type of Cuisine:Family Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 432 reviews
Fernanda F Says:
Very friendly staff ( almost too polite ) but excellent service. The food was wonderful and in the perfect "size"... not too much and not too little. The price is fair. I went for dinner and was not...
Naresh G Says:
I am residing at Michelangelo hotel and this place never ceases to amaze me in terms of the level of service being provided. Food is great and tables are impeccably laid out.
Refilwe K Says:
The restaurant was quiet. We booked for 6:30pm only to be told to wait at the bar because they open at 7pm. Anyway, the restaurant is outdated. The furniture could do with a change. The food...