Picolinos Pizz-A-Ria Fourways is a traditional Italian family restaurant. Their menu boasts a delicious selection of woodfire pizzas and homemade pastas but also caters for other tastes with the inclusion of burgers, breakfasts, salads, light meals, meat dishes, a kiddies menu and desserts. They also offers daily specials. With a distinct African décor theme Picolinos Pizz-A-Ria Fourways mainly comprises of outdoor thatched lapas which can seat up to 300 people. There is also a duck pond and farmyard as well as a large kiddies play area. The bar area also shows all major sporting events and occasionally hosts live music and comedy acts. To find out more about Picolinos Pizz-A-Ria Fourways click here .
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
This rustic pizz-a-ria was founded on a passion for pizza and family and can be found in a bushveld setting just a stone-throw-away from Fourways.
Venue Name:Picolino’s Pizz-a-ria Fourways
42 Witkoppen Road (Rustic Timber Center)
Opening Hours:Mon – Tue 9 AM to 10 PM Wed 9 AM to 12 Midnight Thu 9 AM to 10 PM Fri-Sat 9 AM to 12 Midnight Sun-9 AM to 6:30 PM
Price Range:R 150 for two people (approx.)
Type of Cuisine:Family Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 7 reviews
Julio M Says:
Almoçamos no restaurantes. A comida é típica mineira, ele está instalado num casarão antigo na praça principal da cidade. Gostei.
Restaurante situado em um casarão antigo muito bonito. Na ocasião em que visitei pedi uma pizza, que embora muito simples estava muito gostosa. Bom atendimento e preço acessível.
Já estivemos no Piccolino diversas vezes, em anos diferentes,aproveitando uma parada em Gouveia para viagens para Serro ou Diamantina. Tornou-se uma parada em si nas nossas viagens. É um restaurante...