Pines Resort is the perfect place to cool down during a hot Jozi summer with the family. There is a wide range of activities to splash into. This includes three different water slides: the speed slide, the mountain slide, and the aqua slide as well as an Olympic-sized and toddler swimming pool.
There isn’t a restaurant available , so customers are allowed to bring their own food and drink. The other facilities include change rooms, a lapa to hire out, lockers, jungle gyms and background music. Braai and picnic facilities are available too.
To find out more about Pines Resort click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- It’s Time To Celebrate Summer With Silverstar!
- Silverstar Has A BIG Entertainment Lineup For You This October
- Go Big At Silverstar!
- Clearwater Mall 10km Race & 5km Fun Run
- Take A Look At What Silverstar Casino Has In Store For You
- Silverstar Brings you the Best in Entertainment this July
- There’s Plenty In Store For You At Silverstar!
- Rugby, Exhibitions, And Prizes Up For Grabs At Silverstar!
- Jem Exclusive Catering & Events
- Country Fresh Catering
- The Winter Sculpture Fair 2016
This day resort is situated just outside of Johannesburg in Krugersdorp and offers a fun-filled day for the whole family.
Venue Name:Pines Resort
Opening Hours:Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: 9AM TO 5PM
Price Range:R100.00 per person over 1.2m, R50.00 per person under 1.2m and per pensioner (60 years for Ladies & 65 years for Gentlemen)
Type of Fun:Family Friendly Venues