Pines Resort is the perfect place to cool down during a hot Jozi summer with the family. There is a wide range of activities to splash into. This includes three different water slides: the speed slide, the mountain slide, and the aqua slide as well as an Olympic-sized and toddler swimming pool.
There isn’t a restaurant available , so customers are allowed to bring their own food and drink. The other facilities include change rooms, a lapa to hire out, lockers, jungle gyms and background music. Braai and picnic facilities are available too.
To find out more about Pines Resort click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Little Miss Muffin, The Best Kept Secret In The West Rand
- Not A Single Story
- COMFORTABLY COUNTRY
- Future Park At Silverstar
- Beat The January Blues With Silverstar's Awesome Lineup
- Oakfield Farm's Summer Bridal Expo 2018
- 80s Rewind At Barnyard Theatre Silverstar
- Silverstar Has A Hot LineUp In Store For You
- There’s Plenty To Do And See At Silverstar This Spring
- Dan Patlansky - Introvertigo
- Panarottis Pizza Launches New Look At Cradlestone Mall
- For The First Time In South Africa, SPLASH! – The Water Circus!
This day resort is situated just outside of Johannesburg in Krugersdorp and offers a fun-filled day for the whole family.
Venue Name:Pines Resort
Opening Hours:Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: 9AM TO 5PM
Price Range:R100.00 per person over 1.2m, R50.00 per person under 1.2m and per pensioner (60 years for Ladies & 65 years for Gentlemen)
Type of Fun:Family Friendly Venues