Pines Resort is the perfect place to cool down during a hot Jozi summer with the family. There is a wide range of activities to splash into. This includes three different water slides: the speed slide, the mountain slide, and the aqua slide as well as an Olympic-sized and toddler swimming pool.
There isn’t a restaurant available , so customers are allowed to bring their own food and drink. The other facilities include change rooms, a lapa to hire out, lockers, jungle gyms and background music. Braai and picnic facilities are available too.
To find out more about Pines Resort click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Earth Hour Trail Run/Walk
- There’s Something For Everyone At Silverstar
- Silverstar Is Where The Romance Is This February
- Start 2017 On A High Note At Silverstar Casino
- Bridal Fair @ Monte Vista
- Silverstar Has A Fantastic Entertainment Lineup Just For You
- It’s Time To Celebrate Summer With Silverstar!
- Silverstar Has A BIG Entertainment Lineup For You This October
- Go Big At Silverstar!
- Clearwater Mall 10km Race & 5km Fun Run
- Take A Look At What Silverstar Casino Has In Store For You
This day resort is situated just outside of Johannesburg in Krugersdorp and offers a fun-filled day for the whole family.
Venue Name:Pines Resort
Opening Hours:Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: 9AM TO 5PM
Price Range:R100.00 per person over 1.2m, R50.00 per person under 1.2m and per pensioner (60 years for Ladies & 65 years for Gentlemen)
Type of Fun:Family Friendly Venues