Poppy’s is a casual restaurant serving a Portuguese and Italian cuisine. Their menu shows off dishes including pasta, chicken tikka, baby chicken, surf and turf, fresh seafood dishes including prawns and calamari and even egg, steak and chips. Poppy’s also offers a great selection of drinks at reasonable prices. The restaurant pumps up in the evenings, focusing on the nightlife in the area.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Mootee Bar Is Melville's strangest Drinking Hole
- Love Me So Is Joburg's Hottest Ramen Bar Yet
- #SINGLE Valentine's Party
- Light & Joy Holistic Fayre
- Hell's Kitchen – Melville's Very Own Speakeasy
- Meet Mighty Monk – Jozi's Nitro-Infused Cold Brew Coffee Company
- Silent Disco Yoga
- Perron Opens In Melville
- A Culinary Guide To Melville
- The Great Eastern Food Bar
- Must-Visit Shops In Melville
- Design And Lifestyle Stores In 44 Stanley
Poppy’s is a Mediterranean restaurant on 7th Street, Melville.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 42 reviews
Generous portions at very reasonable prices. Mixed Grill a hit with our teenage boys. English breakfast had a good mix of flavours that included both a hashbrown and boerewors-like beef...
Stephanie B Says:
The atmosphere is relaxed and comfortable. You really feel like you can just sit and relax. The breakfast I ordered was really delicious and the portions well worth the price. The wait staff were...
Kevin F Says:
Drinks and dinner was order of the evening. And Poppys served us all very very well. After a few drinks we decided to stay and have dinner. Good decision! The food was very good, fresh well...