Possums On Burnside recently relocated from Parkhurst and is well know as a restaurant that also exhibits art work. The restaurant has two distinct dining areas – ‘The Deck’ being the pizza and tapas area, where you can dine casually and enjoy a selected range of craft beer; and ‘The Bistro’ being the more refined and fine dining area, where one can enjoy a wonderful culinary experience surrounded by beautiful pieces of art. They offer quite healthy menus; two separate menus for the two dining areas And on Sundays they host live music, dubbing it the ‘Sunday Jazz in the Fountain Garden’.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Joburg Now Has Its Very Own Winery!
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Gin & Bubbly Party Festival at Hashtag Kitchen & Bar
- Greek Street Food With A Lot Of SOUL! - Soul Souvlaki
- Gin & Bubbly Festival
- Open Gardens Meander 2017
- Comfort Food Spots in Jozi
- Top Five Coffee Shops
- Izabelle Hammon Pop Up
- One Day Urban Yoga Retreat With A Very Special Guest
- Harry Potter Quiz Night
Possums On Burnside is a contemporary restaurant located on Burnside Avenue, Craighall.
Venue Name:Possums On Burnside
6 Burnside Avenue, Craighall, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday: Closed Tuesday – Saturday: 11h00 – 23h00 Sunday: 11h00 – 17h00
Price Range:R400 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining