If you’re looking for a place to have delicious meals throughout the day in Montecasino’s Piazza or under the lovely trees, then Primafila Mastrantonio ought to be on top of your list. Primafila has a wide range of meals on their menu; from breakfast, light meals, pasta to grills; all served seven days a week! Whether you just want to go have their pizza or indulge in a late night dinner before or after a theatre show, Primafila is an excellent choice.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Don't Miss Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert This April!
- Blue Man Group
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
- The Fourways BLOCK PARTY ft Kyle Watson
- Champagne Fridays
Primafila Mastrantonio is located in Montecasino, situated in Fourways.
Venue Name:Primafila Mastrantonio
Cnr of William Nicol & Witkoppen Rd
Opening Hours:Monday: 08h00 – 22h00 Tuesday –Thursday: 08h00- 23h00 Friday - Saturday: 08h00 – 00h00 Sunday: 08h00 -22h30
Price Range:R125 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 46 reviews
Matt C Says:
Carpaccio not really up to scratch, and not helped by the large helping of mushroom and celery. Snails were quite good but then the chicken wings and calamari again lacked flavour /substance.
Came here with friends from Joburg, as Brits we were pleasantly surprised to not have to make a reservation despite the busy time of evening. Well staffed and was nice to have same server all...
We had dinner here on a fairly busy Saturday evening. Service was good and food too. We mostly had pizza at our table. Pizza Pollo was tasty, perhaps a bit heavy on the sweet chilli sauce.