If you’re looking for a place to have delicious meals throughout the day in Montecasino’s Piazza or under the lovely trees, then Primafila Mastrantonio ought to be on top of your list. Primafila has a wide range of meals on their menu; from breakfast, light meals, pasta to grills; all served seven days a week! Whether you just want to go have their pizza or indulge in a late night dinner before or after a theatre show, Primafila is an excellent choice.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
- Caravela Portuguese Festival
- Gentlemen, Enjoy A Man's Day Out At Montecasino With A Guy Thing
- The St Petersburg Ballet Theatre Has Added An Additional Performance To Their Season
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet At Montecasino
- The Original Cast Of “RENT” Reunites For A 10th SA Anniversary Concert
- Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, The Hit Musical, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
Primafila Mastrantonio is located in Montecasino, situated in Fourways.
Venue Name:Primafila Mastrantonio
Cnr of William Nicol & Witkoppen Rd
Opening Hours:Monday: 08h00 – 22h00 Tuesday –Thursday: 08h00- 23h00 Friday - Saturday: 08h00 – 00h00 Sunday: 08h00 -22h30
Price Range:R125 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 50 reviews
we had supper here before we went to se a show. we sat outside next to a street musician. so we had our supper in harmony
We had dinner and drinks here before a show and was not impressed. The white sauce of the pasta was burnt badly and inedible, when we sent it back and asked for a replacement the manager recommended...
We had dinner at this restaurant with family, We were quite a large group and the waiter handled it well. Service is very good and friendly with a wide variety of choices on the menu. You can eat...