Offering a menu of delectable food, Prime Grill & Butchery is a traditional grill house dedicated to showcasing South Africa’s finest A-grade meat. Needless to say, Prime Grill’s staff are always ready to recommend food and wine pairings for each unique palate. To ensure optimum flavour and supreme tenderness, all meat is aged for a minimum of 28 days. Prime Grill’s beef steaks are lightly charred and caramelised on the outside and cooked within. You get choose from medium-rare, medium, medium-well, to well done. Though basting goes against Prime Grill’s philosophical authenticity, they are able to accommodate this upon a special diner’s request.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Hit Musical, Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
- Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert
- This Is Your Last Chance To See The Blue Man Group In Joburg!
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
Prime Grill & Butchery is located at The Terrace in Cedar Square.
Venue Name:Prime Grill & Butchery
Cedar Road Entrance, The Terrace At Cedar Square,13 Willow Ave, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Saturday: 12h00 - 22h00, Sunday: 12h00 - 17h15
Price Range:R250 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 26 reviews
Prime Grill offers a warm welcome. Pleasant decor and a friendly atmosphere. The steaks are of the highest standard with a good choice of cuts. Overall the menu has a very good selection of dishes...
Prime Grill is a traditional grill house consistently offering some the best steak I've had in Johannesburg. It is part of the Thai Africa Group of Restaurants which includes other great dining...
You get to choose your cut before it is cooked. The waiter brings it to your table and explain each cut to you before you choose. You can even purchase steaks, sausages or whatever meat you prefer...