Offering a menu of delectable food, Prime Grill & Butchery is a traditional grill house dedicated to showcasing South Africa’s finest A-grade meat. Needless to say, Prime Grill’s staff are always ready to recommend food and wine pairings for each unique palate. To ensure optimum flavour and supreme tenderness, all meat is aged for a minimum of 28 days. Prime Grill’s beef steaks are lightly charred and caramelised on the outside and cooked within. You get choose from medium-rare, medium, medium-well, to well done. Though basting goes against Prime Grill’s philosophical authenticity, they are able to accommodate this upon a special diner’s request.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Caramel Sundaes Presents Strawberry Feels
- Alan Committie - Planet Mirth
- A Christmas Carol at Montecasino
- What You Need To Know About The New Fourways Mega Mall
- Cinderella On Ice
- John Vlismas – The Good Racist
- Evita - The Musical
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
Prime Grill & Butchery is located at The Terrace in Cedar Square.
Venue Name:Prime Grill & Butchery
Cedar Road Entrance, The Terrace At Cedar Square,13 Willow Ave, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Saturday: 12h00 - 22h00, Sunday: 12h00 - 17h15
Price Range:R250 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 27 reviews
We chose this place because of the reviews and we were looking for a good steak. We were not disappointed at all. I like a lot of fat on my steak and I want it juicy. What a delicious steak we both...
Prime Grill offers a warm welcome. Pleasant decor and a friendly atmosphere. The steaks are of the highest standard with a good choice of cuts. Overall the menu has a very good selection of dishes...
Prime Grill is a traditional grill house consistently offering some the best steak I've had in Johannesburg. It is part of the Thai Africa Group of Restaurants which includes other great dining...