If you want a chilled Italian afternoon or evening meal with friends and/ or family, Primi Piatti is a great option to pay a visit to. With an amazing range of tasty pasta and pizza options, there is definitely a meal perfect for you. If you want a salad, prefer seafood or happen to be a vegetarian, fear not as Primi also has options for you. Besides their great food, Primi is also best know for their amazing range of cocktails, the Teapot and the Jam Jar being two of the most popular. No alcohol? No problem! Primi has just as amazing mocktails and smoothies.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Easter Egg Hunt at Norscot Manor
- Easter Celebrazione at Montecasino
- Mother & Daughter Date Night - Movie & Dinner Under The Stars
- Official Launch Party Of Tiger's Milk Cedar Square
- Belly Blessings Maternity & Baby Market
- Flavours Of The City 2018 Is Upon Us!
- Festival of India 2018
- Tequila And Tacos At La Rosa Montecasino
- Silent Drink And Ink Party
- Coffee & Chocolate
- Jimmy Carr In Best Of, Ultimate, Gold, Greatest Hits
Primi Piatti is a franchise restaurant spread throughout Joburg. This branch is located in Design Quarter, situated in Fourways.
Venue Name:Primi Piatti
William Nicol Drive
Opening Hours:Monday – Thursday: 11h00 -22h00, Friday – Saturday: 11h00 – 01h00, Sunday: 11h00 -10h00
Price Range:R125 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 12 reviews
Daniel V Says:
Viby and light. Good quality food and good service hit the spot after a hard day of art shopping. Pity they changed their pizza recipe though.
My hairdresser is at the Design Quarter in Fourways, so I decided to have a meal in that area also. Not easy to make up my mind which one, but in the end decided to try Primi. I would normally, in...
Popped to Primi Piatti in Design Quarter for breakfast on a Saturday morning. My spinach and feta omelette was very tasty... albeit they hadn't extracted enough water from the spinach so the plate...