If you want a chilled Italian afternoon or evening meal with friends and/ or family, Primi Piatti is a great option to pay a visit to. With an amazing range of tasty pasta and pizza options, there is definitely a meal perfect for you. If you want a salad, prefer seafood or happen to be a vegetarian, fear not as Primi also has options for you. Besides their great food, Primi is also best know for their amazing range of cocktails, the Teapot and the Jam Jar being two of the most popular. No alcohol? No problem! Primi has just as amazing mocktails and smoothies.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Hit Musical, Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
- Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert
- This Is Your Last Chance To See The Blue Man Group In Joburg!
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
Primi Piatti is a franchise restaurant spread throughout Joburg. This branch is located in Design Quarter, situated in Fourways.
Venue Name:Primi Piatti
William Nicol Drive
Opening Hours:Monday – Thursday: 11h00 -22h00, Friday – Saturday: 11h00 – 01h00, Sunday: 11h00 -10h00
Price Range:R125 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 12 reviews
Daniel V Says:
Viby and light. Good quality food and good service hit the spot after a hard day of art shopping. Pity they changed their pizza recipe though.
My hairdresser is at the Design Quarter in Fourways, so I decided to have a meal in that area also. Not easy to make up my mind which one, but in the end decided to try Primi. I would normally, in...
Popped to Primi Piatti in Design Quarter for breakfast on a Saturday morning. My spinach and feta omelette was very tasty... albeit they hadn't extracted enough water from the spinach so the plate...