Protea Hotel Balalaika is peaceful and stylish featuring swimming pools set within the gardens, two gourmet restaurants and a modern fitness centre. The hotel offers free shuttle service to and from Sandton Gautrain Station, with a direct link to O.R Tambo International Airport.
Protea Hotel Balalaika’s guest rooms are designed in English country style with bright colour and large windows. Complimentary deluxe bath products are provided in every private bathroom.
For breakfast, The Colony Restaurant serves a variety of meals that can be enjoyed on their garden terrace. For prime cuts of South African beef, try The Bull Run.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Sandton City Takes Family Fun To The Next Level With A Brand-New Area
- Don't Miss The Sandton City Nintendo Switch Pop-Up Zone!
- Michelangelo's Exec. Chef To Lead SA To Olympic Gold
- Seven Reasons Why You Need To Visit Sandton City This Month
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With SA Guide-Dogs
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
- La Senza Sandton City To Launch Brand-New Concept Store
- Has Anyone Been To The New Signature Lux Hotel Yet?
- Belle's Patisserie Is Just The Place For All Your Cake And Indulgence Needs
Protea Hotel Balalaika in located in Sandton.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 1013 reviews
Mark B Says:
One of Johannesburg’s best known hotels from days gone by. Still has a great bar and a cozy feel to it. Getting tired now but renovations slowly ongoing. However, the front desk staff have always...
Spent three nights here and was very pleased with the property. The room was very clean and while not super modern, it was tastefully decorated and provided all the amenities for a comfortable stay...
P M Says:
This Protea hotel is slightly older and the décor is absolutely outdated. Staff, however, is friendly and in general willing and service-orientated. Rooms vary greatly and can be quite far away from...