Protea Hotel Balalaika is peaceful and stylish featuring swimming pools set within the gardens, two gourmet restaurants and a modern fitness centre. The hotel offers free shuttle service to and from Sandton Gautrain Station, with a direct link to O.R Tambo International Airport.
Protea Hotel Balalaika’s guest rooms are designed in English country style with bright colour and large windows. Complimentary deluxe bath products are provided in every private bathroom.
For breakfast, The Colony Restaurant serves a variety of meals that can be enjoyed on their garden terrace. For prime cuts of South African beef, try The Bull Run.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Sandton City & Nelson Mandela Square Lights Up With Cheerful Festivities This Christmas!
- Joburg Cocktail Festival
- Beauty Swop – Beauty Expo Johannesburg
- Sandton City Takes Family Fun To The Next Level With A Brand-New Area
- Don't Miss The Sandton City Nintendo Switch Pop-Up Zone!
- Michelangelo's Exec. Chef To Lead SA To Olympic Gold
- Seven Reasons Why You Need To Visit Sandton City This Month
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With SA Guide-Dogs
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
Protea Hotel Balalaika in located in Sandton.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 1029 reviews
Very old hotel, cramped and weirdly designed with low ceiling and way too little natural light, narrow corridors, room doors that barely open and leave you struggling to get yourself and your luggage...
Stayed two nights in a dated room, took two hours and three attempts to get an iron and iron board, by contrast room service was fast, inexpensive and very good food. Used the hotel restaurant one...
This Protea hotel has real potential, which would be realized if • There were 24/7 connectivity. There is not. • The waitresses permitted you to finish your breakfast, without pulling the plate from...