Protea Hotel Wanderers is a 4-star hotel featuring an in-house gym and outdoor pool facilities with a sundeck. The hotel’s guests have access to the Wanderer’s Club facilities on which the hotel is situated.
Each room has a flat screen television, and an en-suite bathroom that comes with a separate bathtub and shower. Guests can also make use of the beauty salon, tennis court, and golf course provided. For the children, there is a Kid’s Club they can join for fun activities.
For a daily rich breakfast, the Big Apple Restaurant is the place to go. À la carte specialities, including mixed grill and smoked salmon, are offered in the evening. Guests can also look forward to a 24-hour coffee and cocktail bar on site.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Catch The Union Bar Before It's Too Late
- Portuguese Wine & Food Festival
- #67 Matches for Madiba soccer tournament
- Being Strong: Surviving as a Woman in SA
- Cabernet Franc Carnival Gauteng
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Temporary Road Restrictions For 2017 J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge
- Spend Your Easter In Trendy Illovo At The Protea Hotel by Marriott Wanderers
- Explore Illovo
- Château Gâteau Patisserie
- Take A Breather At Protea Hotel by Marriott Johannesburg Wanderers
- 86 Public Comes To Illovo
- Second Annual Portuguese Food and Wine Festival
Protea Hotel Wanderers is located on Corlett Drive in Illovo.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 468 reviews
Other than the dated in-room decor and not having essentials like a Facecloth, I enjoyed my stay at the the hotel. In particular Carol, Loyiso, Thabo, Marce and Jacob were really lovely and helpful...
Ryan H Says:
My Fiance and I chose this hotel for our 5 day vacation and somewhat enjoyed ourselves.. the hotel is convienently located, and provides a shuttles every hour on the hour to nearby malls. Reception...
Gerda-mari F Says:
The hotel is lovely and alright if you stay a day or 2 but I would not recommend it for a holiday over a long period of time. The reception and restaurant is WOW only the rooms need a bit of...