Protea Hotel Wanderers is a 4-star hotel featuring an in-house gym and outdoor pool facilities with a sundeck. The hotel’s guests have access to the Wanderer’s Club facilities on which the hotel is situated.
Each room has a flat screen television, and an en-suite bathroom that comes with a separate bathtub and shower. Guests can also make use of the beauty salon, tennis court, and golf course provided. For the children, there is a Kid’s Club they can join for fun activities.
For a daily rich breakfast, the Big Apple Restaurant is the place to go. À la carte specialities, including mixed grill and smoked salmon, are offered in the evening. Guests can also look forward to a 24-hour coffee and cocktail bar on site.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Woman's Day Outdoor Concert
- Joburg Block Party
- HR Conference: Understanding the Workforce of the Future
- Food Truck Fridays
- Things Just Got Even More Delicious With Crumbs & Cream's Irresistible Summer Menu
- Catch The Union Bar Before It's Too Late
- Portuguese Wine & Food Festival
- #67 Matches for Madiba soccer tournament
- Being Strong: Surviving as a Woman in SA
- Cabernet Franc Carnival Gauteng
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Temporary Road Restrictions For 2017 J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge
- Spend Your Easter In Trendy Illovo At The Protea Hotel by Marriott Wanderers
Protea Hotel Wanderers is located on Corlett Drive in Illovo.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 482 reviews
Had to stay over for business trip. Very helpful and friendly staff. Shuttle was organised to venue. Driver was very entertaining. Room had everything I needed. Breakfast was divine. Would recommend...
James D Says:
Only managed to check in late in the evening and Esther still accommodated my request for a room facing the car park even though I hadn't pre-arranged it. Friendly and welcoming. Breakfast isn't...
Wi-fi connection was intermittently interrupted, especially in the evenings. Upon check-in we had to wait because the room was not ready. The room was changed and everything was fine, although, the...