Protea Hotel Wanderers is a 4-star hotel featuring an in-house gym and outdoor pool facilities with a sundeck. The hotel’s guests have access to the Wanderer’s Club facilities on which the hotel is situated.
Each room has a flat screen television, and an en-suite bathroom that comes with a separate bathtub and shower. Guests can also make use of the beauty salon, tennis court, and golf course provided. For the children, there is a Kid’s Club they can join for fun activities.
For a daily rich breakfast, the Big Apple Restaurant is the place to go. À la carte specialities, including mixed grill and smoked salmon, are offered in the evening. Guests can also look forward to a 24-hour coffee and cocktail bar on site.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Catch The Union Bar Before It's Too Late
- Portuguese Wine & Food Festival
- #67 Matches for Madiba soccer tournament
- Being Strong: Surviving as a Woman in SA
- Cabernet Franc Carnival Gauteng
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Temporary Road Restrictions For 2017 J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge
- Spend Your Easter In Trendy Illovo At The Protea Hotel by Marriott Wanderers
- Explore Illovo
- Château Gâteau Patisserie
- Take A Breather At Protea Hotel by Marriott Johannesburg Wanderers
- 86 Public Comes To Illovo
- Second Annual Portuguese Food and Wine Festival
Protea Hotel Wanderers is located on Corlett Drive in Illovo.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 473 reviews
stayed here for a one night stopover in Johannesburg as part of a small group tour of South Africa in October 2017. Our visit here was brief- we arrived early evening and left next morning. We ate...
The hotel is beautifully updated on the interior and has an excellent infinity pool. I believe they’re getting ready to do a Tuscan update to the exterior. They knew me by name after 2 days, knew my...
I really enjoyed my stay. Friendly and helpful staff. Rooms are clean and big enough with a comfortable work space. Convenient store thats open till late with a big variety of international items...