Protea Hotel Wanderers is a 4-star hotel featuring an in-house gym and outdoor pool facilities with a sundeck. The hotel’s guests have access to the Wanderer’s Club facilities on which the hotel is situated.
Each room has a flat screen television, and an en-suite bathroom that comes with a separate bathtub and shower. Guests can also make use of the beauty salon, tennis court, and golf course provided. For the children, there is a Kid’s Club they can join for fun activities.
For a daily rich breakfast, the Big Apple Restaurant is the place to go. À la carte specialities, including mixed grill and smoked salmon, are offered in the evening. Guests can also look forward to a 24-hour coffee and cocktail bar on site.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Food Truck Fridays @ The Wanderers Club
- Quiz Night Fundraiser
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Woman's Day Outdoor Concert
- Joburg Block Party
- HR Conference: Understanding the Workforce of the Future
- Things Just Got Even More Delicious With Crumbs & Cream's Irresistible Summer Menu
- Your Must-Try Restaurants For October 2017
- Catch The Union Bar Before It's Too Late
- Portuguese Wine & Food Festival
- #67 Matches for Madiba soccer tournament
- Being Strong: Surviving as a Woman in SA
Protea Hotel Wanderers is located on Corlett Drive in Illovo.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 489 reviews
Katherine W Says:
A handy location, easy secure parking. Walking distance to The Wanders & easy access to Rosebank, Hyde Park & Sandton shopping. The stafff were very friendly. The room has very dated decor. It is...
Stayed 4 nights and we were well looked after. Staff have excellent attitudes (particularly Priscilla) though one or two have limited knowledge of services available at reception (they may have been...
mark b Says:
Just got back from staying at this hotel for 5 nights. On our 2nd day, having been out all day we returned to our room to find my sons expensive Bose earphones had disappeared from the room! Reported...