The restaurant is a spin off to the famous cult movie, Pulp Fiction and displays a creative menu with fascinating descriptions and food titles. From Asian to American and Italian cuisine, that includes the likes of tapas, burgers, salads, ribs, steaks and French styled main meals, you are bound to find something you like on the menu. Pulp Fiction also offers a wide selection of drinks, including a variety of beers, wine and cocktails ranging from cucumber mojitos to velvet vanilla martinis.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Pablo House Guest House
- The Federal Turns Into La Stalla
- Mootee Bar Is Melville's strangest Drinking Hole
- Love Me So Is Joburg's Hottest Ramen Bar Yet
- #SINGLE Valentine's Party
- Light & Joy Holistic Fayre
- Hell's Kitchen – Melville's Very Own Speakeasy
- Meet Mighty Monk – Jozi's Nitro-Infused Cold Brew Coffee Company
- Silent Disco Yoga
- Your Must-Try Restaurants For October 2017
- Perron Opens In Melville
- A Culinary Guide To Melville
Pulp Fiction is a unique new eatery in Melville.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 7 reviews
Unfortunately this place closed it's doors. The food was great and the chef had interesting ideas. Sadly I think due to the name and it looking more like a pub serious eaters gave it a miss. Had...
I came here at the recommendation of one of the workers at my hostel. The interior decor was very interesting and paid a nice homage to the movie after which the establishment is named. For my meal...
Pulp Fiction, is a 1994 movie about the lives of two mob hit men, a boxer, a gangster's wife, and this cult movie of violence and redemption by Quentin Tarantino has a cult following still to this...