Punchinello’s is a Venice inspired restaurant with undeniable flair; you dine in style and sheer elegance. The chef, Jade Sullaphen has received much praise from working at five-star establishments and internationally. At Punchinello’s you can enjoy Venetian cuisine and a range of delightful dishes with Mediterranean flavours as their inspiration. With fresh ingredients, simple recipes, and exquisite presentation, the entire eating experience caters to all palates. ‘Chefs of Distinction’ is one of the many culinary events you can look forward to at Punchinello’s Restaurant. Not forgetting their legendary Sunday Lunch, coupled with live entertainment and a host of menu highlights.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet At Montecasino
- The Original Cast Of “RENT” Reunites For A 10th SA Anniversary Concert
- Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, The Hit Musical, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
- Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert
- This Is Your Last Chance To See The Blue Man Group In Joburg!
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
Punchinello’s Restaurant is located in Southern Sun Hotel, situated in Montecasino, Fourways.
Venue Name:Punchinello’s Restaurant
Southern Sun Montecasino,
Montecasino Entertainment Complex,
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 06h00 -10h30 | 13h00 - 15h00 | 18h00 - 10h30
Price Range:R200 pp
Type of Cuisine:Fine Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 109 reviews
I would like to say a very big thank you to everyone in the restuarant that helped to make my Birthday lunch on Saturday the 6th such a wonderful success. Timothy, Abigail and Muriel deleviered...
David L Says:
We have lunched at this restaurant several times in recent years. The outside seating area overlooking the pond is normally delightful and the food and service are good. However, it was disappointing...
Varaidzo M Says:
Went there for the sunday buffet lunch. My kids were hoping for pizza but it had been taken off that afternoon's spread.The roast beef and desert table were good but the rest of the food was ok...