Punchinello’s is a Venice inspired restaurant with undeniable flair; you dine in style and sheer elegance. The chef, Jade Sullaphen has received much praise from working at five-star establishments and internationally. At Punchinello’s you can enjoy Venetian cuisine and a range of delightful dishes with Mediterranean flavours as their inspiration. With fresh ingredients, simple recipes, and exquisite presentation, the entire eating experience caters to all palates. ‘Chefs of Distinction’ is one of the many culinary events you can look forward to at Punchinello’s Restaurant. Not forgetting their legendary Sunday Lunch, coupled with live entertainment and a host of menu highlights.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Don't Miss Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert This April!
- Blue Man Group
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
- The Fourways BLOCK PARTY ft Kyle Watson
- Champagne Fridays
Punchinello’s Restaurant is located in Southern Sun Hotel, situated in Montecasino, Fourways.
Venue Name:Punchinello’s Restaurant
Southern Sun Montecasino,
Montecasino Entertainment Complex,
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 06h00 -10h30 | 13h00 - 15h00 | 18h00 - 10h30
Price Range:R200 pp
Type of Cuisine:Fine Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 103 reviews
We loved the vibe, the service and the food was excellent. Great value for money, highly recommended.
Annalien d Says:
The food is excellent. The service is great. Friendly staff. Well priced options. Something for everyone. Highly recommended.
Willie M Says:
It is simply the best food we have ever had. Every single plate of food is prepared with so much thought and care. The wine selection is excellent. The service from the staff is out of this world...