Punchinello’s is a Venice inspired restaurant with undeniable flair; you dine in style and sheer elegance. The chef, Jade Sullaphen has received much praise from working at five-star establishments and internationally. At Punchinello’s you can enjoy Venetian cuisine and a range of delightful dishes with Mediterranean flavours as their inspiration. With fresh ingredients, simple recipes, and exquisite presentation, the entire eating experience caters to all palates. ‘Chefs of Distinction’ is one of the many culinary events you can look forward to at Punchinello’s Restaurant. Not forgetting their legendary Sunday Lunch, coupled with live entertainment and a host of menu highlights.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
- Caravela Portuguese Festival
- Gentlemen, Enjoy A Man's Day Out At Montecasino With A Guy Thing
Punchinello’s Restaurant is located in Southern Sun Hotel, situated in Montecasino, Fourways.
Venue Name:Punchinello’s Restaurant
Southern Sun Montecasino,
Montecasino Entertainment Complex,
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 06h00 -10h30 | 13h00 - 15h00 | 18h00 - 10h30
Price Range:R200 pp
Type of Cuisine:Fine Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 112 reviews
Roslyn G Says:
A welcome drink as you enter and a huge array of food to choose from. There are oysters and mussels among the starters then salads main courses and lots of desserts and cheeses. Yum!
delaine c Says:
The hearty happy waitrons who just come across so welcoming and waiting to please you is food for the soul. Then the food gets to speak for itself and Punchinello's can really take you on a...
I would like to say a very big thank you to everyone in the restuarant that helped to make my Birthday lunch on Saturday the 6th such a wonderful success. Timothy, Abigail and Muriel deleviered...