Put on your cycling gear, grab your helmet and bike and head down to the PwC Cycle Park in Bryanston for an afternoon bike ride out in the sun while taking in the fresh air.
There are many kilometres of man-made trails for you to cycle along, catering for all skill and fitness levels, allowing the option of just enjoying a fun bike ride through nature or a good workout to get the blood pumping. There is also a world championship standard BMX track for you to test your skills out on. And, the entire park is secured by razor-wire perimeter fencing and private security guards making it a safe biking environment.
To find out more about the PwC Cycle Park, click here.
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
- Food And Wine at Nicolway Bryanston
- Women's Day Health And Wellness Promotion
- Secret Sunset JHB Vol. 2
- Vintage With Love
- The Youth Day Market
- Spread A Little Warmth With Topsy Blanket Drive 2016
Venue Name:PwC Cycle Park
1A Libertas Street