Put on your cycling gear, grab your helmet and bike and head down to the PwC Cycle Park in Bryanston for an afternoon bike ride out in the sun while taking in the fresh air.
There are many kilometres of man-made trails for you to cycle along, catering for all skill and fitness levels, allowing the option of just enjoying a fun bike ride through nature or a good workout to get the blood pumping. There is also a world championship standard BMX track for you to test your skills out on. And, the entire park is secured by razor-wire perimeter fencing and private security guards making it a safe biking environment.
To find out more about the PwC Cycle Park, click here.
- Social On Main Lets Get Social 5th Birthday Celebration
- Reviewing Cafe Del Sol Botanico
- #NoRegrets2018: Rameez Ran The Hot Legs Run!
- Ensure Your Kids Are Water Safe With B Swim School & Brendan Varrie
- Find Your Dream Home At The Winston In Bryanston
- Polo Wine Village Food & Wine at The Bryanston Country Club
- Polotique ultimate shopping & lunch @ Jackson’s
- Cosmo Sexiest SA Men 2018
- Biogen Valentines Night Trail Run
- The Bryanston Organic & Natural Market
- Your Must-Try Restaurants For October 2017
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
Venue Name:PwC Cycle Park
1A Libertas Street