Beauty is found in the strangest places and Pyramid Day Spa is a true example of this. Set in the south of Johannesburg in Eloff Street Extension, one would wonder about what is in store for them while driving there, but the destination is a pleasantly surprising end to the journey.
Once inside, you will completely forget that you just a moment ago you were surrounded by the hustle and bustle of down-town Johannesburg. From the walls to the furniture, there is meticulous attention to detail in the décor inspired by the rich history of the Egyptians, which is both intriguing and impressive. That aloneis a feast for the eyes and with treatments such as the Journey to Hathor, Africology Shamons Healing Journey and Rasul of Aah, your senses are in for a real treat too. There are treatments and packages to accommodate everyone, even a “4th Trimester” treatment designed to give new moms a bit of pampering.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- There Are Easter Surprises In Store For You At SHF
- Top Ways To Embrace Autumn In Joburg
- Vega School Offers An Alternative Route To A Quick Career Path
- Game Viewing Within Driving Distance From Johannesburg
- Who Is Esther Mahlangu?
- Don't Miss SHF's End-Of-Season Clearance Sale!
- Make It A Memorable Mother's Day With SA Florist
- Flight Centre Offers The Lowest Airfare, Guaranteed!
- Beauty Academies In Joburg
- All Things Geek In The City
- Human Rights Day
- Must-Visit Thai Food Joints
The Pyramid Day Spa is located in Village Deep, Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 38 reviews
Went in for a variety of treatments on a chilly Friday morning. Service received was outstanding from the hot chocolate, the treatments- special thanks to Tshepiso- to the delicious lunch. The only...
We went to the Pyramid Spa, because this spot had received quite a few positive reviews on TripAdvisor. We went there, and our experience was different. The key point: the massages are bad. Your...
The place was clean and on point and what I liked best was the serviceamd friendly staff.what I liked least was the steam room,it was cold and the temperature took forever to change and again there...