QualityLife Company invites you to attend a workshop on
How to Bring Soul to Work:
Creativity, Community & Contribution ©
A two-day Leadership Programme to transform the workplace.
“The best people are attracted to companies that fulfill the deep, personal need for meaning while making contributions to society – beyond the profit motive” Patricia Aburdene, Megatrends 2010
The Soul to Work programme is organised around three levels:
1. Personal Leadership: Identify your own unique leadership style
2. Strategies for bringing soul into your sphere of organisational influence (team/department/organisation)
3. What you can do to transform the workplace and make a powerful, personal contribution to society
Workshop content includes:
– A new definition of leadership
– How to harness creativity and manage energy
– A crash course in how to maximise emotional and spiritual intelligence at work
– The power of mindfulness
Bringing Soul into your Organisation
– What is Soul at Work?
– What are the elements of a Soulful Organisation?
– How to create a compelling vision for your team/organisation
– Learn how to use dialogue to solve tough problems and bring about deep motivational shift
– Unleash individual value and tap into the hidden gifts of diversity
– Retain the talented individuals who are passionate about personal growth
Renaissance Capitalism ©: How Business Can Reshape Society
– Three different levels of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR): Rethinking how to make a difference
– What we can learn from the businesses that have changed the world
– How to develop a new business model which accommodates people and profits
Workshop objectives include:
– To develop strategies (and some simple actions) for fulfilling leadership potential
– To develop a support network for a new generation of leaders
– To create your own plan for bringing soul to the workplace
– To actively join the pioneers who are redefining the role of business in society
About the Facilitator
Debby Edelstein is a facilitator, writer and international speaker on the new leadership. As co-founder of QualityLife Company, she designs and delivers programmes for South African organisations who embrace new paradigm thinking in the areas of what it means to bring soul to the workplace and Women’s Leadership. A graduate of Wits University and Wits Business School, she sits on the advisory board for the Centre for Spirituality and the Workplace in the Sobey School of Business at Saint Mary’s University in Canada. She works with her life and work partner Dunne and has two children.
Comment about Debby’s previous work:
“We have used Debby Edelstein of QualityLife Company for a number of workshops for both academic and support staff, with a specific focus on new leadership styles, and self actualisation. Without exception, Debby’s workshops have received rave reviews from participants. Her presentations have invariably been singled out of extended programmes as a significant highlight in terms of learning experiences offered and relevance to people’s work and lives. She brings a fresh perspective, a broad sweep of theory and practical anecdote and a boundless enthusiasm that energises the group. QualityLife’s service is impeccably professional, and acutely sensitive to the specific needs and constraints of the client’s context. This is no “one size fits all”, generic training approach. It is fresh, new, exciting, and profoundly effective.” – Professor Margaret Orr, The Centre for Learning, Teaching, and Development at the University of the Witwatersrand.
Thursday, 8th to Friday, 9th of February 2007
Foxwood, 13 5th Street, Houghton Estate, Johannesburg
8:00 am for 8:30am until 4:30pm
R4800 excl VAT
Contact Lizzy by clicking on the contact details alongside.
– The return of this form represents a confirmed booking.
– Cancellations will be accepted only 5 working days before the scheduled event. Non-arrivals will be charged the full fee of the programme. Replacements are acceptable.
Fasttrack To Management: A Two Day Crash Course For New Managers
Johannesburg: 18-19 January 2007
How To Be A Rainmaker: Learn The Selling Skills That Will Make You Indispensable
Johannesburg: 23-24 January 2007
The Vital Organisation: How To Manage Stress And Maximise Energy At Work
Johannesburg: 1 February 2007
Result Oriented Communication: The Power Of Strategic Conversations
Johannesburg: 6 February 2007