The Radisson Blu name speaks for itself in the world of accommodation but not everyone knows that the Radisson in Sandton also boasts a fancy pool deck which is a spectacular place to get a drink after work or if you’re in the mood for a drink with a view.
Visit the Visit the Radisson Blu website for more information. for more information.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Sandton City & Nelson Mandela Square Lights Up With Cheerful Festivities This Christmas!
- Joburg Cocktail Festival
- Beauty Swop – Beauty Expo Johannesburg
- Sandton City Takes Family Fun To The Next Level With A Brand-New Area
- Don't Miss The Sandton City Nintendo Switch Pop-Up Zone!
- Michelangelo's Exec. Chef To Lead SA To Olympic Gold
- Seven Reasons Why You Need To Visit Sandton City This Month
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With SA Guide-Dogs
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
Located out on the deck of the building, on the top floor, the bar is stylish and worth a visit if not just for the view. Get some friends together and spend the afternoon sunning yourself with views of the whole city.